[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MELEE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (315KB, 456x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
315KB, 456x409px
Discussion, nostalgia, tourney talk etc.
>nobody I know plays melee anymore
>way back when nobody I knew took it seriously so I never had anyome to properly practice with
How did M2K ever get good without friends anyway?
>>
>>383657052
M2K only pretends to be autistic.
>>
>>383657052
I went to a local recently. Was nice. Lost both sets.
>>
Who here watching comfy Mango stream? I love the streams before big tourneys when he as people over to practice.
>>
What are the chances this EVO won't be shitshow?

Bo3 as we know fuck shit up and upsets happen, and Armada has 2 falcons (S2J and Wizzy) on his bracket. Chu has Hbox for top 8 and then Chu would have to beat Mang0 in WS. I almost want some crazy shit to happen so Melee gets mad views to make Wiz look like a retard, but if some blowouts happen we could end up with Armada Hbox on GF again.
>>
Here's a video of Shiz on opiates btw. Probably gonna get deleted soon.

/videos/158478231 on twitch
>>
>>383658760
buster life
>>
>>383660861
LOL I knew that fucker was lying to everyone

How do we even know it's opiates, anyway? It seem like he could say he was drunk and people would believe it.
>>
Gtx 2017 is looking to be the best tourny of the year
>30k prize pool
>No Mid-set coaching
>>
>>383661238
I mean he never really lied, people weren't fucking asking him if he was doped up. But yeah, it definitely looks bad for him.

People on opiates have a specific look to them, and people are saying that Shiz matches it perfectly.
>>
>>383660858
Why do we even need evo anymore melee has become big enough

I say genesis takes over as the ultimate tournament for the community
>>
>>383661289
Is anyone confirmed for going yet? If the Gods go, it could end up being more hype than evo
>>
Am I the only one who haven't played Melee since Brawl released?
>>
>>383660861
Too bad too considering his Falco shit on stream is looking crisp. He was even battling Hbox with Falco.
>>
>>383662381
Yeah I saw him battling Hbox. Now the only thing he is battling is a crippling addiction to opioids.
>>
>>383661398
Where's the drama happening? I want to be there when this shit blows off
>>
>>383662952
Twitter.
>>
Tips for jigs and falco matchup?
It seems completely unfair
>>
>>383661820
went to genesis 4 this year, it was fucking sick. i would mind just going to that every year instead of evo.
>>
>>383662053
Armada is
>>
>>383661398
I think he was talking about when Shiz was caught with opiates in his car. He claimed it was his mom's car and they were hers
>>
Is this EVO m2k's last chance to win a big tournament before he falls out of contention?
>>
Who do you want to win Evo? I'm really hoping Hbox wins because of all the salt and Melee is already dying so we should kill it now
>>
File: 1481393882386.png (123KB, 292x389px) Image search: [Google]
1481393882386.png
123KB, 292x389px
>>383660861
haha holy shit

I mean unless he's getting doped up at tourneys I dont think should be reason to ban him, still hilarious though.
>>
>>383660858
>Chu would have to beat Mango in WS.
Lol such a struggle am I right?
>>
>>383666361
The real way to kill it is to get more good puff mains. I started maiming puff and my placing in tournaments has gone up considerably. What's great is how the finals always end up being boring to watch because of me knocking out some of the more skilled players while letting the shitters get free wins.
>>
>>383662053
>Gods

Pathetic
*tips waitress*
>>
Who /goingtoEVO/ here?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.