[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls in PVP games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ark.jpg (315KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
315KB, 1280x720px
>Playing ARK on a PVP server
>Hear someone outside my base
>It's a girl talking into her mic at me
>Can't hear what she saying
>Go out and kill her
>"hurr what did you kill Elia for?" is spammed into the chat
>Every white knight the server has to offer is going off at me
>Everyone on the server gangs up on me
>Can't even leave the remaining room in my base with out someone door camping me
>She isn't in the same tribe as them, she's solo player
>Remind the server that it's PVP and to stop being cunts
>"Just leave the server, no one wants you here" Is spammed in the chat
>Even admin wants me gone

Fucking maggots the lot of them! It's a PVP server in a PVP game. I can't even grind the resources to destroy each and every base. Fucking white knights, she isn't going to suck your dick because you saved her in a video game.

Anyone else had to deal with this shit in video games?
>>
>>383653386
Maybe you shouldn't have been a faghot and targeting women.
>>
File: 1497644956837.png (168KB, 297x370px) Image search: [Google]
1497644956837.png
168KB, 297x370px
>Playing ARK
>>
>>383653573
It's a PVP game. I target everyone. I kill anyone outside my base.

Why should she get special treatment in a PVP server when there are plenty of non-PVP servers she could play on?

>"Ok everyone it's PVP just don't kill the girls"

People like you are the reason we can't have challenging games anymore, just hand holding simulators.
>>
>>383653386
Never had a scenario like this happen to me but in other games the way some people fucking sperg out or white knight when they hear a girl on VC is so unimaginably cringy.
>>
>>383653386
>Playing ARK
Theres problem #1
>>
>>383653745
It's Jurassic Park simulator with base building.

What's not to love?
>>
>>383654041
Can you fug any of the dinosaurs? No? 3/10
>>
>>383653386
Sounds to me like you need to git gud and wreck all of those beta white knight faggots and prove you're a true alpha.

Or are you not man enough?
>>
I miss GAby
>>
>>383654041
>another EARLY ACCESS SURVIVAL WITH CRAFTING AND PVP game
>runs like garbage
>DLC long before the game is officially released
>$59.99
The dinosaur gimmick doesn't save it
>>
>>383654041

It's a grinding simulator with competitive grinding.

All the devs have done for the past 2 years is add more superfluous shit. The memory leaks, FPS issues and lag issues have barely been touched and it's about to leave early access without any of its major issues being touched.
>>
cuz she is a girl
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.