[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 13th?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ft13.jpg (101KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
ft13.jpg
101KB, 460x215px
I am thinking of getting Friday the 13th: The Game. It looks really fun, but I've seen bad reviews of the game. Almost all complain about the shitty devs. I heard you can get perma'd over shit talk. I also hear it is unfinished, as they have to add more modes. On top of all that, $40? I think thats a bit much. What is your guys' opinions?
>>
not paying $40 for it, that much I know
>>
>>383650361
They're exaggerating over the shit talk, but good luck if you want to point out the irony in Jason chasing the black kids first without worrying someone's gonna report you

Keeps glitch abusers at bay at least, no idea why they haven't actually tried to fix any of that stuff last i checked though
>>
>>383650361
It isn't worth the price of admission, since you can just pirate it and play on the servers at this point in time, on top of them doing reverse Early Access and charging full price now, while operating under the premise that we paid for future content that will be "free" later this year.

By the time the new content hits, this game will be on some kind of sale, as well as have much needed bug fixes and polish. Maybe not a community for online, but time will tell.
>>
>>383650361
Get it on PS4. PC is dead.
>>
>$45
Fuck no. Unless you got a mate or two this game won't be fun. Even then it gets real repetitive real fast after a few hours. And definitely not on XBOX. Shit is retarded. Autistic devs spent 90% of their time animating the girls' ass than fixing bugs
>>
>>383650361
>I heard you can get perma'd over shit talk
Negative. You can be banned for blatant racism and overt sexual harassment. There was a single incident of some people being banned over sexually harassing some people who happen to know the devs that people blow out of proportion.

>I also hear it is unfinished, as they have to add more modes.
With three maps and one mode content is a bit sparse but due to the randomness there is still a fair bit of variety and there is a lot of promise of future content.
>>
>>383650361
>>383650437
This.
In its present state, it's not worth the money, and I was following the development for this one for a few years and even I still haven't bought it.
Wait 6-8 more months, and if there's a price drop and the devs add more maps/features, then I'd recommend it.
>>
>>383650361
Its pretty meh, good for a laugh with friends but not worth 40$ in any sense, buggy clunky and with bare bones content. Its a early access game in every sense but being sold at double.
>>
>>383652862
>There was a single incident of some people being banned over sexually harassing some people who happen to know the devs that people blow out of proportion
ok fuck this cuck, the devs should not have banned him and they gave the girls a free pass since they know them, that's fucked up
>>
>>383654295
I do agree, but it was one stupid incident and people are acting like you get banned in every single match for every single thing people don't agree with. It's being exaggerated.
>>
Jack and Rich said it was worth $40 so I say go for it.
>>
I've got dead by daylight and it seems to be more fun than this from the looks of it
>>
>>383655195
DbD is better if you're a tryhard MLG asshole who always wants the survivors to win.
>>
>>383655195
It's more solid but F13 is funner to me, which is a damn shame because the thing is glitched and broken as fuck.

So basically, game is already great in this state but even then it's pretty unfinished, only get it if you really want that Friday the 13th simulator and you need it right now.
Otherwise, wait for the inevitable single-player sale.
>>
Jason needs more kill options

>Teleports behind you
>unsheathes shift grab
>Punches your head off
>pssh pssh pssh heh heh heh nothin personal kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.