[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old time friend goes and buys game and invites me to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1325935956993.jpg (86KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1325935956993.jpg
86KB, 366x380px
>old time friend goes and buys game and invites me to watch
>game clearly is somewhat story-oriented
>button mashes through all the cutscenes even the beginning sequence
>gets lost at a certain point and probably missed where to go next from one of them
>quits the game instead
>mfw inside

Why do people do this? I get when you don't enjoy the story but missing context when the game is centered around the story is kind of like saying you will blindfold yourself to watch movies because you don't like the visual aspect of it but want to hear what happens because that's great.

Especially during a first time playthrough. Do people just enjoy throwing money down the drain for an incomplete experience because they can be willfully ignorant?
>>
>>383646835
Most people don't play games for story anymore, everyone just plays multiplayer and mobile shit.
>>
>>383647749

I get those types of games but it's when a person doesn't change their attitude towards playing games that are clearly more story-oriented.

I'm not sure if people just lost their patience or anything because of the whole instant gratification thing nowadays. Like would you like to know why you were fighting in the jungle at one moment and then somehow ended up in a belly of the whale or outer space in the next moment? Does that kind of missing context not like shock people who do this?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.