[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TW:Warhammer 3 Specualtion Bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>1: Orks/Goblins, Chaos, Empire, Vampire Counts, Dwarfs, Beastmen, Brettonia, Wood Elves
>2:High Elves, Dark Elves, Lizardmen, Skaven (Norsca?)
>3: Ogre Kingdoms?, Chaos Dwarfs?, Tomb Kings?, ????

What else would really be left that would be viable to add as a headlining race?
>How do they plan to market a game with these races?
I mean, let's face it, Chaos Dwarfs, Tomb Kings, and Ogre Kingdoms are great and all, but they're hardly as iconic as The Empire or Chaos, or as popular as the Orks or Dwarfs. So how are they gonna sell that game?

Do you think they could add Nippon, Cathay, and/or Ind? They didn't add Kislev, Estalia or Tilea to game 1, but they also have all the other playable races. I don't see that happening for game 3.

Sh-should I be worried about TW Warhammer 3, lads?
>>
To my understanding the Chaos as it is now is perhaps a bit of a placeholder and third expansion is poised to flesh it out properly
>>
>>383646857
Like how? Expanded roster units and different map?

I would love to see that, but at the same time that seems like it could be slightly bland. Unless they introduce the Hung or Kurgans
>>
Anyone know more about the Chaos-ness that Anon was talking about?
>>
>>383647137
It must be said that I'm not personally very knowledgeable into WHB so I don't know what exactly Chaos is missing from Tabletop army rosters, in terms of fluff or whatever (subfactions for different Chaos Gods? I wouldn't really know), but it has been pointed out to me that the Warriors of Chaos was made a pre-order bonus because most of the units had to be there for Chaos Invasion endgame objectives, so CA slapped in the Horde mechanic from Attila and called it a day (it certainly seemed like a bit of an afterthought at launch, they added a bunch of units to the roster later on), with intent of returning to Chaos properly at one of the expansions in which it would be a base faction rather than DLC.

So it's hearsay, and now that I think about it, it could have been a day 1 DLC apologist. But on the other hand, that also sounds plausible to me.
>>
File: DAWI ZHARR.png (203KB, 2000x998px) Image search: [Google]
DAWI ZHARR.png
203KB, 2000x998px
I can pretty much guarantee you that Romb Kangs will be a DLC for TWW2, since they already have the southlands. It's possible that Araby might also be included to complete the continents.

Then TWW3 would have Chaos Dwarfs, Ogres, Kislev and then the themed chaos demons.

Tilea never
>>
File: Surtha Ek.png (609KB, 640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Surtha Ek.png
609KB, 640x1200px
>>383648472

Basically chaos lacks their demons in general, so instead of having Juggernauts of Khorne, Screamers of Tzeentch, or Daemonettes of Slaanesh, you get pic related.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.