[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only on ps4...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1443.jpg (62KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.jpg
62KB, 1080x600px
>only on ps4...
>>
*also on PS3 and PC
>>
>>383641674
Never ever.
>>
>>383641674
PS3 will be long dead by the time kojima shits this game out
He could've spent like 3 more years on MGSV if Konami didn't stop him
>>
>>383641542
Is that Darryl?
>>
>>383641542
>>only on ps4...

a million ps4s are sold everytime someone posts in this thread. everyone has a ps4. literally who cares.
>>
File: 1436527702526.jpg (31KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1436527702526.jpg
31KB, 400x363px
i just played mgs 5 for the first time on my pc bros and it's a 10/10 GOTG material

fuck do i really have to buy a ps4 to play death stranding?
>>
File: Goldface Ludens.jpg (470KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Goldface Ludens.jpg
470KB, 905x1280px
June 12, 2008

>In the United States, MGS4 was the best-selling game in Jun 2008 selling 774,600 copies (nearly one million if the number of copies bundled with the PS3 console were included), causing PS3 sales to double over the previous month, according to the NPD Group.

>As of Dec 2009, the game had sold over 5 million copies worldwide, as stated on page 5 of Konami's 3rd Quarter Financial Results. This milestone labeled it as the best-selling PS3 exclusive until the release of GT5. MGS4: Guns of the Patriots is now one of the Platinum range of bestselling games.

>On May 21, 2014, Ryan Payton, a former employee of Kojima Productions who worked on MGS4, stated that the game has sold 6 million copies.

September 1, 2015

>MGSV: The Phantom Pain shipped 3 million physical copies within its first five days of release, across all platforms.

>The game cost $80 million to make, meaning that developers Konami need to sell another 2 or 3 million before the costs are made back, according to an estimate by Forbes.
>On its release date the game grossed US$179 million.

>Most of the players bought the game on PS4, according to numbers from the GfK Chart. PS4 accounted for 72 percent of all sales, with Xbox One representing 22 percent and PS3 and Xbox 360 making up the rest.

>The GfK chart only tracks the UK and traditional ways of buying the game. That means that it doesn’t account for Steam, which lets people buy games on their PCs, or PSN or Xbox Live sales.

>MGSV was the most successful launch for the series in the UK, beating out the previous record holder, MGS2: Sons of Liberty on the PS2, by 37 percent.

>By the end of December 2015, the game had shipped 6 million copies.

Jun 13, 2016

>Death Stranding is an upcoming action video game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PS4.

How does based Sony do it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.