[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask /vg/ more questions but they seem extremely hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I want to ask /vg/ more questions but they seem extremely hurt about it. Why dont we talk about KSP anymore? Apart from it being 6 years old, did it really get spammed that bad?
>>
>>383636090
Incompetent company, cancerous community, half-assed execution. Still worth pirating as it's the only hard-physics spaceflight sim that isn't orbiter.
>>
>>383636830
You are exaggerating a little bit too much.

>incompetent company
Maybe. They aren't very well organized and updates have come by slowly. Last update was adding translation to different languages. Previous one just added improvements to science and unmanned ships shits. All that in a span of about 6 or 7 months.

They are focusing mostly on console release now.

>cancerous community
I wouldn't call it that honestly. They haven't been very toxic and they are supportive of modding.

>half assed execution
How?
>>
>>383638620
Sounds like a large part is just /vg/ over exaggerating. But thank you! Ill probably fire it up again soon.
>>
It's old news now. I'll probably go back and play it some day though, it was fun and strangely unique. I'm sure there are other rocketry games, but I can't think of anything that were as good.
>>
>>383639329
Good luck. I personally played the shit out of it and grew burn'd out. Besides, the slow development for the focus on console releases makes the official content coming out so slow that it almost seems development halted.
On top of that, i got KSP through TF2 key trade, before steam fucked that up. So i dont know if i will ever get that upcoming DLC.

At least mods always save the game.
>>
>>383639493
None.

>simple rockets
Has to share the same game with an iOS release. Cannot be too advanced. Also: 2D.

>orbiter
Flat out space sim
>space engine / space sandbox
Not quite the same
>other games like elite
They had similar good space physics but since they weren't the focus people forgot about it.
>>
>>383636090
/vg/ posters are scum of the Earth. I don't know why but that's just how it is. As for KSP it's good but I've played it to death and presumably most other interested people have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.