[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Northcraft WoW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: lk wotlk.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lk wotlk.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
So there is this new Blizzlike Wotlk Server coming out, called Northcraft WoW. It seems to have good scripting in PvE as well as PvP and progressively released content, which follows the release schedule of the original retail content.

I am pretty sure I will play there, when it drops in 2 weeks. There are also already tons of guilds recruiting on their discord.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGmrxHnWZjY

Discrod:
https://discord.gg/CRhAu2

Sneakpeek from Hamsterwheel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQnVc1FWIw
>>
Would this be good for someone who's never really bothered to play WoW before?
>>
>>383634158
cool not advertisement not shill :)

sage
>>
>>383634465
No, don't fall for the private server meme.
You'll end up blowing weeks leveling your first character only to lose everything once the server gets shut down or goes to shit when the devs sell out to Chinese botting gold farmers.
>>
>>383634465
If you really want to try and never played wow, either play Vanilla private server, or play retail.

But i would suggest you just moved along, it was great for what it was, but what it was is gone now, you won't find a server that feels like wow did at that time, and retail is way past the glory.

It's like watching a VHS because of the hype it had in the 80's, but now it's just gonna be shite.
>>
>>383634465

I assume yes, fresh servers are always nice, lets just hope that their population is decent. I am currently playing on Dalaran wow, but I am looking for a fresh start and better scripting.

And no i am not some shill you autist .>>383634571

Just trying to find some people who will play there when it drops, so that we can make dank memes and fuck people in arena.
>>
fuck off OP, no one gives a shit about private wow servers anymore.
>>
>>383634781

Wut? I have been playing on Dala WoW for like 3 years and the server hasn't been shut down yet, same for Elysium and most other popular servers.

Nostalrius just got shut down, because they let blizz do it. They could have easily moved the server to another country, but they hoped that blizz would give them legacy servers, if they shut it down (oy vey). Turns out they were wrong.
>>
>>383634158
>another """progressive""" x1 """blizzlike""" server
it will be dead 2 months after release.
>>
>>383635772

How many others are there?

I only know of Warmanes Lordaeron, which is dong fine despite its shitty scripting and Dalaran WoW, both of which are fine.
>>
>>383634781
i blew years on retail only to lose everything to a blue haired retard ruining the game. what's a few more weeks?
>>
it's ok to be x1 because you'll start lvl 70 and there will be people to do dungeons and level with

I will play on this server but I won't join cancerous memeing /v/ guilds
>>
>>383634465
I'm in the same boat anon, played briefly as a Draenei awhile back and had fun but couldn't play much. I'd like to try and play more though.

There's also another server for The Burning Crusade coming out in a week I believe called Felmyst

Just know that you aren't alone out there
>>
>>383635852
warmane is cheating on their number there's not 10k people let alone 1k5 . everybody is also fully geared.

as per dalaran it's nice but you have to pay to get instant 70 so fuck that
>>
>>383636257

I think the paywall is there to stop people from spamming characters and ruining everyting. The community generally turns to shit, when you can make a max level toon to easily.
>>
>>383636535
but of course it's perfectly fine as long as you have to give shekels for it
>>
>>383638029

I was against the introduction of that feature on Dala, but they did what they had to do to attract players.

Northcraft is instant 68 anyway, so that people can skip the leveling content, which they have done like a thousand times and jump straight to wotlk stuff. Not sure what to think of that though.

At least it gives people a chance to check out the quality of the server for themselves, without any huge time investment i suppose.
>>
>>383638358
post-vanilla servers implement instant 58/68/whatever because they don't want to make sure that the leveling content is playable. fuckload of extra work
>>
>>383634158
If you're going to shill your own server try to be less transparent if you're pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>383638629

Lol, I wish i onwed a pserver, too bad i suck at coding. I have watched some of gummys videos on the making of his server and that shit looks almost as complicated as making a new game from scratch.

So no, i dont own that server and i am not in any way connected to their dev team. I didn't even get a beta key. Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>383638629
this, fuck off retard. holy shit. linking the fucking discord, "sneak peeks", and a fucking trailer, posting about guilds recruiting on discord

yet you are only "pretty sure you will play there"

kill yourself no one cares about your garbage
>>
>>383638840
most private servers for vanilla-wotlk are 99% taken from a public emulator called mangos which comes with retard friendly instructions for setup. anyone can make their own pserver.
>>
>yet another wow private server
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.