[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Bandicoot is the new Darks Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Wrong.png (323KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.png
323KB, 500x458px
>Crash Bandicoot is the new Dark Souls.
Why do retards keep spouting this crap, it could not be further from the truth.

I have played Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Dark souls II, Dark souls III, Bloodborne and all other DLC.
They are a lot kinder to you than fucking Crash Bandicoot, Dark souls get easier as you progress through the game.

Getting 100% in Darks souls was easy, getting 100% in Crash 1 and 2 almost killed me.
>>
cool blog
>>
entry level gamers havent played hard games so they immediately say darksouls is the hardest normie game
>>
>>383634024
Thanks!
Like, subscribe, post a comment and give me money on Patreon.
>>
I thought polygon died.
>>
File: cuddling and anime.jpg (13KB, 275x261px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling and anime.jpg
13KB, 275x261px
Dark Souls is the only mainstream game that is considered difficult.
Let them have it. They don't know any better. Just like your mother who keeps calling all consoles Nintendo.
>>
>Crash Bandicoot is the new Dark Souls.
except Crash Bandicoot is hard.
>>
>>383633919
It's a meme, they take the meme literally, the meme becomes accepted as a real statement.

This is why those "gaming news" sites are cancer.
>>
I'm fairly confident that most of the articles on this subject are just following the original to get clicks and appeal to likeminded casuals who think its a hot meme that this mascot platformer is super duper dark souls hard.

But even if, and I don't believe this is the case, but even if most of the people writing these articles and making these videos do not personally believe the shit they're spewing, I cannot believe that even today not one of these people has any self awareness about calling things "The Dark Souls of X". I thought they had been mocked thoroughly enough that they'd know how fucking stupid they sound. Maybe they just don't care because people who aren't good at games still empathize though.
>>
>>383633919
Video games are dead. What we have now are animated interactive movies, nothing more.
>>
>>383633919
You're giving them hits.

That's why they do it.

Havn't you figured out that the ad revenue is the same whether you hate the article or like it?
>>
File: 86787.png (21KB, 1033x337px) Image search: [Google]
86787.png
21KB, 1033x337px
>>383634225
haha...
>>
>>383634357
>memes in my thread
get the fuck out nigga
>memes in my thread
I might hafta pull the trigga
>memes in my thread
You're clearly not stackin jigga
>memes in my thread
you a bitch ass little wigga
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.