[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

It's going to suck, isn't it?
>>
No.
>>
cry more nintenshill

not our fault you contracted gayyamoto's AIDS
>>
probably
>>
Cautiosly hyped, I have a few things to play while I wait on both PS4 and Switch because consolewarring is fucking stupid
>>
>>383632409
/v/ will claim it's shit no matter what
>>
>>383632409
Nope. Everything revealed so far looks great except the fast moving while healing.
>>
the ONLY thing to care about is combat and it already looks good
>>
>>383632409
Cry more Nintentard.
>>
>>383632905
It's not even fast though, costs stamina to not walk and gets fully removed when cancelled by being hit. Also there's no zones.
>>
>>383632409
Reminder that 6% (THATS SIX FUCKING PERCENT) of the MH community hates this game so far. Not including shitposts and /mhg/ of course. Most people, including Japan, are hyped for this. Stay mad, shitposters.
>>
>>383632409
Never ever Nintenbro
>>
>>383633372
>just barely slower than a full speed sprint
>not fast
>>
looks great so far.
>>
>>383633687
That's straight up false as shown by all the footage, unless you consider the standard run speed to be just barely slower than sprinting, which is also false.
>>
>>383633436
Please source % for me. I like the look of it but I doubt that has any grounds.
>>
>>383633913
What the hell are you on about? From the very first reveal, you see that the stamina bar is decreasing as he runs. A potion is pulled out, and the speed decrease is fucking minimal.
>>
File: 1499301683394.png (84KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1499301683394.png
84KB, 500x517px
>>383632409
Probably, but I'm going to play it because /v/'s opinions are usually shit.
This is one of the few I'll take the gamble and waste money on
>>
>>383634056
Maybe you should watch them again and actually compare them instead of jumping to vague conclusions. There's a lot more footage out now and the speeds are comparable to egg carrying, which it already looked like before anyway.
>>
File: right.png (260KB, 369x334px) Image search: [Google]
right.png
260KB, 369x334px
>>383632409
>>383632409
Any game that non-fans and marketers go out of their way to defend is essentially a betrayal of the original fanbase. It's a rule of thumb. It happened with Capcom's entire list of IP's like street fighter, mvc, megaman, and now most recently resident evil with 7. It happened with a ton of Nintendo's with Smash and other shit, Squarenix with Final Fantasy.

ANYTIME you see any group of people or (((players))) defending major changes to a IP, it's a mass change or most of the time casualized.

tl;dr yes, money is more important than your feelings.
>>
For me at least being able to move while healing doesn't seem like a bad change. Makes the game easier but that's not a concern for me.
>>
As long as Tigrex is in it can't be that bad.
>>
>>383634670
>make changes in a sequel
>WAHHHH THEY BETRAYED THE FANBASE

>don't make changes in a sequel
>WAHHHH IT'S A REHASH

you can't win either way. MH has had very minor changes for a while now and it's getting stale now. I want them to shake up the formula for better or for worse.
>>
>>383634670
>basing your opinion entirely on what less informed people think instead of coming to your own conclusions from the game itself
>>383634740
With all the other changes around it it's looking to not be that straightforward and is getting balanced with the rest of the game in mind, so it won't just be easier. It will likely keep the pace constant and moving at least.
>>
I think that for now its a let's see kind of thing. I get the feeling that it's going to be better to wait for World 2 or World Portable.
>>
File: 1499310078943.gif (177KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1499310078943.gif
177KB, 160x160px
>>383634670
The flex is still dumb
>>
>>383632839
This
>>
>>383632839
this. you're all a bunch of degenerate cry baby faggots
>>
>>383635239
>>383635239
I don't care either way, I don't like Monhun myself. I'm just going by what I've seen, and it really seems like they're going out of their way to defend it heavily. And not in a rational manner, with any points of facts listed, but in the same manner of speech you greentexted.

I know the monhun fanbase is a rabid bunch of autistic neckbeard fuckwits but they've always at least to tried list reasonable points to why their shit games are good.
>>
It looks fun and it'll be nice that it's on a platform my friends have
Also being able to voice chat will be really nice
>>
>>383632409

why would it?
>>
>>383635732
There are many people that actually make reasonable and valid points in defence of the games. You just ignore them in favour of the people screaming bullshit because this is /v/, so every single thread gets filled with the same uninformed complaints and bitching every time despite it being addressed several times. In the next 20-30 posts someone will try and compare the arts and some of the attacks and act like MHW is "anime" in the exact same way without anyone posting any of them like that DS drill one, and also say environments do too much damage despite the demoers being shit and giving them the spotlight, among other things.
>>
Healing while moving isn't going to matter when you still slow as shit while doing so, better than me leaving the zone when dangerously low and flexing to no one everytime.

Besides with zone transitions removed and being more seamless now they had to adjust it or standing still while healing would have been a massive detriment than it would be compared to past games. So the slow walk/movement when using item/potion is a necessary minor adjustment. It will not make the game easier to the point where the hunt difficulty becomes super trivial.
>>
nah it'll be fine. i mean after gen/XX and what i've seen from world you can tell the want to fuck it up slowly, step by step. i'd guess it'll take at least two more sequels before it becomes unplayable for me
>>
>>383634670
RE7 was a huge improvement to the previous entry though.
>>
>>383632839
Pretty much, so we'll get 3 months of shitposting on it, and then there will still be new threads made by people who are playing it that are mostly positive but will have plenty of lingering shitposters going "wow you actually play this game? but we decided it's shit!"
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.