[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna run this game again, what's a fun build to try (current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: scholar.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
scholar.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
I wanna run this game again, what's a fun build to try (current patch scholar). In the past i've done a strength and a sorcery build.
>>
>>383628354
Grand Lance is fun as fuck
>>
>>383628486
This and early hex build are really fun
>>
>>383628354
Moon Butterfly set. Burn a few bonfire ascetics at Majula and buy it as soon as you can.

Good luck.
>>
File: YoUkNoWnOtHInG.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
YoUkNoWnOtHInG.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>383628354
>Dark Souls 2
Dropped
>>
>bought the fire fades edition
>reach the ringed city
>realize i am at the end of the game
>go online to see if i missed anything
>turns out the dreg heap and ringed city was dlc they sold exactly a year later
>the original last level was just warping to the final boss

how did they get away with it?
>>
Rapier build with 40 dex and Ricards rapier asap
>>
>>383630034
DeS and DaS so the same thing. Kill 3/4/5 Lords and teleport to final boss area.

Besides, how did Grand Archices not feel like a last level?
>>
>>383630338
To be fair, Dark Souls told you the whole time that getting to the final boss area was your goal the whole time, and you knew it was very close, you just had to unlock the door.
>>
>>383630338
>>383630679

DaS3 is pretty disappointing because in all the other games you get your objective switched at some point in the game. I expected some twist but I never got anything

Ring the bells > Kill Gwyn
Find Vendrick > Become the Monarch
Kill the Lords of Cinder > Kill the Lords of Cinder
>>
>>383628354
>want to replay with ultra great sword
>beginning is so fucking slow
>no real armor or weapon (except killing bernhard with your fist), when you start as deprived
>need to fight against 1000 people
>do boss fight

man I love this game but after playing it I just can´t replay it because it´s so long. While souls 3 is shit as fuck and also boring it´s at least faster.
>>
>>383628354
Poison build ups bro, they are too damn effective against people from 30K-1M SM since they don't know how to react.
>>
>dex build
because why not, a lot of good dex weapons in different categories. Rapiers, Spears, Bows to some degree. People suggesting grand lance, which is also nice and found early, but I'm not sure if it's dex.
>>
>>383630034
>how did they get away with it?
you mean what DaS did?
>>
>>383631771
>Kill the Lords of Cinder > Search for the Dark Souls in the Dreg Heap

Fixed
>>
Hex, santiers spear, pyro
>>
>>383630034
>play DS2
>the final area is an ugly hallway where I fought a completely different boss 2 hours ago
>>
>>383628354
broken Saniter's spear
>>
>>383632394
DaS didn't sell the painted world and the final level as DLC?
>>
>>383632538
>He didn't do the Throne Watcher and Defender>Nashandra>Aldia Boss Gauntlet
shame on you.
>>
>>383632538
Was Drangleic Castle that bad?
>>
>>383632830
it was ugly and the layout was absolute nonsense

It felt more like a stage out of DMC than something I would expect in a souls game.
>>
>>383630338
I think TRC and Dreg Heap were the originally intended endgame for DS3 similarly to how AotA and Old Hunters felt very integral to the main game.
>>
>>383628354
Dapper Dan power stance cestus build

git gud
>>
>>383632367
It's quality
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.