[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing shadow of mordor >have to kill the fuckhead warchief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>playing shadow of mordor
>have to kill the fuckhead warchief thats resistant to everything under the sun.
>find out hes guarded by five other assholes who just so happen to also be overpowered as hell.
>go do the mission anyway.
>manage to fight off the thousands of orcs and orc captains that are there.
>run into ten more orc captains during the mission.
>cant use any of the enviroment around me such as the fires and beehives because that would piss off 60% of the captains there.
>get killed by a random fuckwit with a crossbow and he gets promoted to legendary captain just because there was an open spot for him there.
Dont get me wrong I love challenging games and all, but this is absolutley fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>383627228

pretty much exactly why i dropped the game. you never feel like you accomplished something, just temporary stopped some high rank orcs before others just take their place.
>>
>>383627228
Be prepared for assholes, anon. I remember playing this, and early on the game is quite tough.

This is stupid advice, I know, but try to sneak around and exploit weaknesses. I think Warchiefs have to have a weakness, so try and exploit that no matter what.

Fire is really hard to use, but eventually they'll wander near to a fire pit. Caragors is easy. Ranged/Stealth are super easy. If they don't have a weakness, get them following you and run out of the fort and keep blowing up barrels and fire pits near them. This'll eventually kill them, and you can't really get hit running away.

Good luck, anon. It gets easier once you get branding.
>>
>>383627228
It is really funny seeing tons of people complaining about it beeing too hard and at the same time just as many people complaining that it is too easy.

This game literally is as hard as you want it to be. You choose your adventure in a world that lives on itself.
>>
>>383628053
It IS an easy game, but neo/v/ is hilariously even more inept at video games than ever before, so when all the sheep flock to a casual mess like Mordor you get all the kiddies flailing about like they've never played a game before.
>>
>>383627228
>complaining about difficulty in this easy as h*ck game
Anon...
>>
>>383627228
>>have to kill the fuckhead warchief thats resistant to everything under the sun.
i wish i had those
all of the ones i got were a joke
>>383627417
even when you brand you don't because you eventually fill the whole board with your own uruks who can't even kill each other
and the actual 100%ing shit is boring as fuck collect a thon crap
>>
>>383627228
>dying in a game with a BECOME FUCKING INVINCIBLE button

kids these days
>>
File: Totally not viral.png (190KB, 1486x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not viral.png
190KB, 1486x1043px
>still shilling this game
I don't understand. By the by, does anyone remember when other games were marketed here? Good times.
>>
>>383631475
>hugely popular game just had a free weekend and a huge discord
>WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT
>>
>>383627228
I find it bullshit too anon, just wishing for some advice rather than "get gud ;-)"
Crossbow orcs are fucking retarded, a quarter of health in one shot, can sometimes do three shots at one time and if they have poison then forget even trying to fight them
20 or so orcs at one time
3-4 war chiefs
Is it so hard because I haven't done any side-quests? I am legit astounded at the difficulty.
The plus side is after they kill you, you fight them when they are on their own and there are no trash mobs and the fight is then an absolute joke
>>
>>383627228
>combat master
>stun and start flash
>stop hitting before ends
>repeat
Or
>brand mooks
>they damage through immunity
>can get runes to heal on each brand
Impossible to get stuck in this game
>>
>>383633224
Run away and kill bowman before fighting melee. Teleport kill them. Slow time shoot them. Dodge indefinitely.
>4 Warchiefs
>>
>>383627228
This game is easy as fuck, fuccboi. I dropped it because it's literally the exact same shit again and again for hours. Only retards like this game, desu senpai.
>>
>>383633629
I meant captains, soz
>>
>>383627228
Losing a fight or being forced to flee is one of the better parts of the game, because it causes the Nemisis system to kick in and you get a rivalry going on with an AI, which is rare in games.
>>
>>383635063
>First three hours has dozens of orcs returning from the dead, hunting me, and altering behavior based on encounters
>Never happens again after those three hours even if I go out of my way to die repeatedly, kill orcs in a multitude of ways, or flee repeatedly

Did not happen again once. It's pathetic because that's really the only interesting part of the game and it goes away as soon as the main gameplay gets tedious
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.