[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6146.jpg (71KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6146.jpg
71KB, 970x545px
Are you guys excited for Samus Returns?
>>
yes

rip everyone who tried to preorder from GAME UK today

fucking useless
>>
>>383625713
>>383625713
no, looks shitty. tell me when prime 4 comes out, which will probably be 5 years from now because they just started development 2 months ago.
>>
>>383625713
Yup, but I don't have a 3DS so I don't know what to do. I'm just happy the series is alive.
>>
>>383627042
2DS?
>>
>>383627042
you could play am2r instead

I'm just hoping they don't put in any kind of new fucked up drm in samus returns that will make the game not work with my hacked cfw 3ds

I'm buying the game but I really don't want to buy another 3ds just to play it
>>
>>383627757
Nope, I don't have either. I was just never interested enough to buy one. And I don't really want to buy one just for one game, but I also don't want to pirate the first good Metroid game in years. Maybe I'll buy the game itself and try playing it on Citra or something.
>>
>>383628176
>>383628170
>it's another "I'm pirating it" but don't hate me thread
>>
>>383628170
Thanks for suggesting, but I played AM2R when it came out a year ago, and it was great. It's exciting to see that we have both a good fanmade remake as well as an official remake, now.
>>
Have any UKfags been able to pre-order the legacy edition from GAME? Every time I fill everything out and shit, it tells me that it's out of stock or some shit even though the store page has now indication of that, and it's really fucking annoying me
>>
>>383628993

Scalpers gonna Scalp
>>
>>383625713
Yes, I'm buying this for Metroid Dread (Metroid 5).
>>
I'm so fucking excited, I havn't been able to think about anythig but Metroid for a week now. The lack of news is killing me!
>still no direct-feed footage without commentary
>still no 3D trailer on the euro eShop
>still no preorder for the special edition in germany
I've watched the trailer, the treehouse live stream, the IGN live stream and the developer commentaties sooo many times now! I need NEW stuff!
>>
I don't ever want to touch my 3ds again so no
>>
>>383631650
>spoiling it for yourself

I watched all of the botw e3 videos so I knew what to do for all of the great plateau. Dont make the same mistake I made, anon.
>>
>>383631931
I don't even need much, I just need SOMETHING! I'd be happy if someome showed off the main menu for example. I almost shed a tear, when IGN uploaded their stream and you could hear the awesome MP3Corruption-styled version of the ship landing theme.
>>
>>383631650
I'm mad that IGN is the only news outlet that asked about Metroid Dread (Metroid 5). Can another news outlet please ask about that game I want to hear Sakamoto hint at it more.
>>
When does it come out?
I'll probably get it digital.
>>
>>383628170
>play the fan game instead the actual remake
only if you're homeless or something, a 2DS is $75
>>
>>383625713
Yep a lot. I've given up on trying to get the legacy edition though, scalpers are just too pathetic
But I don't think I would've done much with it anyway, I'm happy with the regular edition as well
>>
File: Everyday until Samus Returns.png (1MB, 840x1289px) Image search: [Google]
Everyday until Samus Returns.png
1MB, 840x1289px
I will post this everyday until Samus Returns is released
I will cling to the possibility that it's going to be good
>>
>>383634504
At the worst, it'll be an average sidescroller with somewhat bland environments.

To be honest I'm actually afraid how this and prime 4 will be, prime 4 in particular.
A lot can go wrong, but I can only hope they won't.
>>
>>383634504
I'm pretty sure Samus Returns will be fine, I'm waiting for the real prize after Samus Returns Metroid Dread on the 3DS when they use the Samus Returns engine and release it in the same year as Prime 4.
>>
>>383625713
I've been going through all the 2d metroids again starting from super to am2r. currently on zero mission. I used to enjoy Fusion, but now I see past the god elements because of so many questionable design elements i.e. being super linear after playing super, shitty navigation room dialogue/objective markers, wall jumping is fucked. It's not bad but everything a lot of people hated in Other m were present here first and it only went downhill in other M. Zero Mission is definitely more linear than super but by god some of the freedom of exploration you get is so liberating.
>>
Daily reminder that if you pirate this game you are contributing to the death of this franchise and should be burned at the stake
>>
Will I be able to run a name at the same time with the C stick?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.