[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daggerfall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1.gif (46KB, 288x363px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
46KB, 288x363px
If they kept the scope of Daggerfall to 1-3 handcrafted Kingdoms instead of 40+ randomly generated kingdoms, could this have been the best Elder Scrolls entry?
>>
>>383624303
>>/vr/
>>
>>383624303
Fuck no
>>
It's already the best TES game. Morrowind is what ruined the series.
>>
>>383624303
>>>/vr/
>>
There is a little voice in my head that wishes for the return to procedurally generated worlds with handcrafted content scattered about.
>>
>>383626121
>There is a little voice in my head that wishes for the return to procedurally generated worlds

no man's sky?
>>
>If the game was completely different would it be better?
>>
>>383625659
you shut your whore mouth
>>
>>383626268
>No Man's Sky
Oh I know. But there has to be a way to do things better, right?

I just find stuff like this footage so mesmerizing. Drop a little town here, a little ruin there, a great forest here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTWrdB6vIU
>>
>>383625659
Nah dude, Arena is where it's at. Daggerfall is for casuals.
>>
>>383624303
Not with that broken ass char creation.
>>
How do you enjoy yourself in this game? I cant read the fucking dungeon map half the time and some of the quest locations in the dungeon are unreachable or in places wouldnt have found without hours and hours of trial and error. The dungeons are samey, the quests are repetitive random generated bullshit and combat is brain dead. I appriciate the scale and world but its not very fun.
>>
>>383627502
>combat is brain dead
i agree with most of your criticisms but this is where you're wrong, it's combat is the best in the Elder Scrolls series and one of the best first-person melee combat systems ever, you're just retarded.
>>
>>383624303
Why don't they have this on steam?
>>
>>383625659
Holy fuck boys we've got an ultra mega contrarian over here!
>>
>>383628342
cuz it's free.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.