[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this series have a future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising.jpg (140KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising.jpg
140KB, 1000x500px
Does this series have a future?
>>
>>383608883
it has a grand total of three games over the course of 30 years
so, no
>>
20 years
>>
>>383608883
I hope so. If they developed a sequel on the Switch with a new campaign and a couple of tweaks to the multiplayer (some new maps n shit) I would buy the shit out of it.
>>
>>383608883
I mean, it sold really well on 3DS, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo invested on it on the Switch, maybe it could even get its own team...
>>
>>383609450
>We are already closer to 2037 than to 1987
>>
>>383608883
Well, they kill off hades and medusa in that game, and Viridi is neutral force at the end. Pyrron is also dead, and the aurom are sent packing. So they are kind of out of bad guys to deal with, unless they somehow involve the titans.
>>
>>383611690
>Viridi is neutral force at the end
She still hates humans to death though (even supported in the Smash 4 easter eggs)

and it's canon that dead gods/goddesses can be revived
>>
>>383608883
God, I wish
>>
>>383611690
Always possible to bring in other gods/mythologies, or expand on the characters from Uprising, such as Magnus
>>
>>383612093
if they have the power. Medusa was revived by hades, and hades is dead. Unless there is some other god or goddess that likes him, i fail to see how hades could come back.
I would find it funny if they did do it in the spirit of 'I'm back, bitches!''
>>
>>383611419

>implying Sakurai will ever touch this series again after shutting down Project Sora

It fucking hurts. this game is still one of my favorite games of all time, and my absolute favourite 3DS game. RIP in fucking pieces Hades
>>
>>383613298
>i fail to see how hades could come back.
They'd never let a creative hurdle like this stop them from making a new installment
>>
>>383613298
Hades isn't dead.

He speaks to you after the credits.
>>
>>383614053
He mentions that he's nothing more than a shapeless voice though

Also, it must really be noted that Hades (and almost the entirety of Uprising's humor) comes from Treehouse's localization
>>
>>383613298
>uprising gets a sequel
>beat game feeling satisfied with how good it was
>credits play and suddenly SLASH
>"Forgetting something pitty?"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.