[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best Mortal Kombat game of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 5.jpg (34KB, 260x366px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
34KB, 260x366px
Is this the best Mortal Kombat game of all time?
>>
>>383607013
that's not deception mate.
>>
That would be Deception, content wise that is.
>>
no it's shaolin monks
>>
That is not shaolin monks.
>>
File: IMG_2042.png (519KB, 616x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2042.png
519KB, 616x710px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>383607013
If it didn't have the shitty Kreate-A-Fatality system, then yes. But it does, so it's not.
>>
Deception is the best because I think it's the only one that used Hara Kiri's. Which were super cool and they should bring them back, I would like the option to kill myself before my opponent gives me a love tap and makes me fall over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvwwLzR_NNY
>>
>>383607779
Hara kiris glorified suicide so that's a big no-no.
>>
>>383607779
i cucked out my friends of their fatalities all the time. good times.
also the voice acting was way better than any of this new shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuQ_KSVX5w
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=253uZNXMg9E
>0:14
see also HMMHMMHMMHMMHMHMHM
>>
>>383607519
They should've just made Quan Chi the main villain. Shinnok is dog fucking pathetic.
>>
>>383607013
The best MK is X and you have to be a pretty big contrarian faggot to disagree
>>
>>383608873
Not with that awful roster it's not.
>>
>>383607247
>>383607779
>>383607289
>>383607013
ANY GAME WITH UNDEAD RAIDEN IS FUCKING GAY FUCK THAT
>>
>>383609036
>blundergod defense force

how about you jabelbambadey outta here
>>
Deadly Alliance and Deception were pretty damn good. Armageddon was just a mish mash of shit. The create a character was pretty lit though. I hope they bring that back in some form in a future game.
>>
>>383607013
No Deception is main because of the open world story mode. really wish they would do that again or at least make a separate game like Shaolin Monks to tell side stories
>>
>>383609036
Hes not undead, hes just evil. Liu Kang, Scorpion, Nitara, and Noob are the only undead characters in the original timeline
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.