[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the catch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: suspiciously cheap switch.jpg (245KB, 1899x741px) Image search: [Google]
suspiciously cheap switch.jpg
245KB, 1899x741px
What's the catch?
>>
>Ships from Republic of Korea
No possible fraud there.
>>
>Latoya
That switch is almost certainly stolen
>>
Seen a South Korean trying to game the Amazon price-adjusting system one night. Somehow he was able to receive an official affiliated seller spot with Amazon. He was listing games for $5, and Amazon would have to fulfill those deals. I added over a thousand dollars (in discount) of merchandise to my cart before Amazon swooped in and killed his account. Felt bad.
>>
File: 1371110234867.jpg (100KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1371110234867.jpg
100KB, 400x300px
>>383606594
"Just launched"
>>
its a scam and theyre stealing your information to sell to advertisers
if it just launced, it isnt real
>>
>>383607365

this. At this point in the Switch's lifetime, if you see it being sold for less than $299.99, it's a scam. Especially by a just launched seller.
>>
Foreign sellers list hot ticket items like the Switch for low prices then claim your item takes a while to send out hoping that some people won't cancel the order before the return policy expires so they can steal your money. They've been doing this since Switch launch.
>>
>>383607594
>before the return policy expires
The product was never delivered so that's not actually part of it. What it is though is these fake company names put up the listing and claim it'll take forever to ship, then disappear, so when someone claims they never got their switch, Amazon refunds the customer out of pocket because they have no way to chargeback against the fake company or seller
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.