[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what about this game ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 22

File: PLAYERUNKNOWNS-BATTLEGROUNDS.jpg (85KB, 768x359px) Image search: [Google]
PLAYERUNKNOWNS-BATTLEGROUNDS.jpg
85KB, 768x359px
>>
A pile of fecal matter that tasteless retards can't get enough of.
>>
Bought it when I was drunk last night because it seemed like a lot of fun. You spend almost all of your time running around barren fields not seeing any other players. Not nearly as fun as it seemed on the store page. Refunded.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>early access
>>
>>383603747
best game around right now if you like mil-sim mechanics but dont have the patience to mod arma 3
you either have to be into BR games or mil-sims or you wont get much out of it likely
also worst game if youre a generic /v/ poster
>>
I hate duo and solo, but squads is fun.
It's like fast food, once in a while pretty good.
Might get better once they will have a first person only mode.
Oh yeah, and it got plent of updates for content and performance, so /v/ was wrong yet again.
>>
>>383603910
true
>>
It's fun.

I like solo and duo a lot.
>>
>>383603821
/thread
>>
>>383603747
early access streamerbait trash.

third person seeing everything round corners defeats the purpose of the game to me also, looks janky as fuck
>>
>>383603747
Kinda fun for a few games, but quickly gets stale and boring due to the lack of anything interesting to do.
>>
>>383603747
h1z1 v2
if u paid money for that shit consider suicide faggot
>>
>>383603747
It's the best battle royale game. If you don't like battle royale games, you won't like it. If you do, you'll like it. It's as simple as that
>>
Seems like it could be fun if they introduced a game mode that limits everyone to first person and either actually did something with the massive game world or made it smaller. 100ish players is not nearly enough for an arcade experience on that gigantic map. There's no reason for it to be that large currently.
>>
Pretty fun
Needs more content right now, as well as some optimization.
After 20 hours I'm getting kinda bored
>>
>>383604540
>more content
Like what?

I have 330 hours and I want to play all the time. All they can add is more weapons.
>>
>>383604627
Perhaps another map?
>>
I have no idea how bullets work in this game, it doesn't help that the collision meshes are inaccurate so you end up shooting bullets into invisible walls
>>
>>383603747
Pretty fun with friends and alone if you don't play like a little panzy. Make no mistake, the only way to play this game is to go balls to the wall and hunt motherfuckers down.

People shitting on it for being stream bait probably haven't played it and are just spewing whatever hot memes they saw posted on the 4chins.

The developers also add a lot of new content every month. This includes new guns, vehicles, weather effects, and animations. Its early access done right.

It is honestly worth it for $30.
>>
>>383604671
They're working on two.

Desert map is 4x4 km and more cqc based that should be in a couple months probably. Snow map is likely.
>>
>>383603980
>It's like fast food
This, its fast and simple, pretty good if you're just looking for an adrenaline hit
>>
>>383604761
I play with friends and they always insist on just avoiding people even though we would kill them easily. Defensive play is so boring.
>>
>>383604889
what your steam name
>>
>>383604803
They need a night time mode.
>>
>>383604627
More guns would be nice, I would love to see some higher-caliber pistols, like a .500 Magnum
More vehicle varity, maybe a jeep with a LMG on it?
I wanna go full retard and add Bazookas and grenade launchers, bayonets,
More Melee weapons, once again full retard with Katanas, Axes, Swords, maces
More Armors we got EOD suits, Kevlar suits, Full suits of plate armor, Samurai armor.
>>383605143
This, add Flashlights, Night Vision, Flashbangs!
There is so much they can do!
>>
Last 3 matches I played:

>Fuck up my drop, miss my marker by like 2 squares. Proceed to loot nearest barren house and come out with only a pistol. Circle spawns across the universe. Spend the rest of the match running until I get sniped from a window I couldn't see.

>Land at the same location as another player. Grab the shotgun and cackle as he tries to punch me and I blow his brains out. Proceed to get ran over by a truck

>Land in the circle in an upstairs apartment complex. Hide for ~10 mins while I keep hearing people walk downstairs but don't come up. Finally get the balls to raid a building to get better gear and get splattered by an AKM.

It's pretty gud but I suck.
>>
>>383603747
it's shit
>>
>>383605143
I really hate night maps usually. Everyone just turns up gamma. Usually it's no fun anyway. Hated it in Insurgency.

I really love the Dusk mode they added in the last monthly. They could do a early morning one that's still kinda dark I would be alright with that, but full night mode I don't care for.
>>
Not worth $30 fucking dollars on.
>B-but my free for all!
Name one thing on this game that I can do that I can't do on Gmod.
>>
>>383604889
Yeah they're playing wrong. Whenever I play solo or with friends we always run towards gunfire in hopes to catch two teams fighting and pick off the winner or take them as they fight. Of course shit goes wrong sometimes and we end up wiping or losing a few guys but thats all part of the fun.

Driving around in a car in the last 20 or so people for better circle positioning is the way to go as well. I think too many people ditch their cars way too soon.
>>
>>383603747

stop shilling cancer

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gleWtKNtix6mFZ7_4gOqlA/type/op/

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/8K9biQFKHq9FH824HM1Tyw/type/op/
>>
Too much camping and sniping
>>
>>383605237
>Bazookas and grenade launchers
>Katanas, Axes, Swords, maces
> EOD suits, Kevlar suits, Full suits of plate armor, Samurai armor

Please, please, please keep your garbage ass opinions away from this game.

I'm all for more content but keep it realistic and not full retard
>>
File: latest.png (4MB, 1700x2327px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
4MB, 1700x2327px
i will tell you why nu-/v/ dislikes this game
>cannot handle pure gameplay
>cannot into quick-thinking improvisation
>no imagination to just think that a person just camps and there is nothing else in between
>no QTEs to hold hand
>no cinematics to hold habd
>it isn't like new spiderman game
>no story to hold hand
>completely unscripted

it's almost like /v/ did a complete 180 with this game. this is the sort of pure gameplay, no cinematics/QTE sort of game that requires improvisational skills that /v/ wanted. i don't understand why people do not like it
>hurrr twitch this twitch that
i've literally never sat through or even skimmed any stream from any game. the only one i know i this nigger called "soda poppin'" because this retarded filipino shit who only plays WoW and CSGO talks about it constantly. there was even one nigger in a previous thread who made at least 10+ posts, and the nigger actually admitted that he didn't even have the game and was going off what he saw on internet videos. i don't know why some of you left your spiderman thread
>>
>>383603821

it's better than dota
>>
>>383603821
>>383604116
>>383604129
>>383605262
post playtimes and/or screenshots of your highest placement. /v/ is usually very quick to do so, but the previous thread only saw one (1) person post their playtime
>>
>>383605978
we hate it cause it's literally EARLY ACCESS CRAFTING OPEN WORLD TEAM BASED DAY Z WITHOUT THE ZOMBIES AND WITH EXTRA TRY HARDS

not original arma 3 wanna be garbage
>>
>>383606339
It's just a battle royale shooter, dude.
Stop letting buzzwords cloud your vision.
>>
>>383605978
you forgot
>no waifus
>>
>>383606279
>>383606501
Its futile to try and convince those kinds of retards to actually check out the game themselves instead of parroting shitposts.

As this poster said >>383605978 this game is just pure gameplay. /v/ should be all about it but shitposters gonna shitpost.
>>
>>383606339
there is literal zero crafting. don't you watch your little streams and youtube videos? you would know that there isn't any crafting
>>
>>383606339
There's no crafting, it's not open world. It's a 100 person deathmatch game. It's one of the purest game experiences that exists now.

Sorry there are no unlockable weapons or achievements or speedruns for you to aut-out about.
>>
>>383606820
nu-/v/ hates waifus. you make a caucasian girl with light colored hair, and you got yourself a waifu
>>
>when you land in the middle of the circle in a one of the most remote places of the map and just hold the stairs for four circle closes

Maximum comfy
>>
>>383606874
* this game is just pure garbage

and fuck off back to plebbit please, thanks
>>
File: not day z.jpg (45KB, 536x728px) Image search: [Google]
not day z.jpg
45KB, 536x728px
>>383606501
>>383606930
>>383607006

the point is that when those tags combine on steam it's literal cancer. and yeah I just checked it's not crafting, it's survival, equally cancer. It's what we've all hated for some time here on /v/ but this time it's for real good right? just cause m-muh battle royale
>>
>>383607006
>Sorry there are no unlockable weapons
pls -- these sorts of niggers are too lazy to unlock weapons. they want overpowered, paid DLC weapons

GO BACK TO YOUR SPIDERMAN THREAD, PEOPLE. WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN PUBG COMES OUT ON PS4 AFTER THE TIMED EXCLUSIVE ON XBONE? YOU CAN'T SHIT ON IT THEN, RIGHT?
>>
>>383606339
>Crafting
>team based
>"open world"

congratulations, you've let the hate consume you. You're one of those people who parrot first impressions and assumptions like it's fact

i hope you're proud of yourself
>>
>>383606339
>we
You don't speak for me you fucking faggot. Guess how I know you're new?
>>
>>383607257
if it's 'survival' every multiplayer FPS in the world is 'survival'
steam tags are community driven, which means they're frequently inaccurate and occasionally flat out wrong
you're wrong, stop fucking trying so hard
>>
>>383607315
how is it not open world? just cause they confine you to an area? it's still a wide open area. open world just means not corridors like CoD. you're arguing semantics.
>>
>>383607257
Kill yourself dude. Seriously, all you're doing is looking at buzzwords and then forming your opinion based on them.
>>
>>383607315
>i hope you're proud of yourself
oh, he is. he's getting paid to do so. kek i wonder who it is because xbone/bethesda/zenimax pays people to shit on sony and nip games. is it sony this time? they've been saltier than ever lately
>>
>>383607257
So it's a bad game because it's tagged as survival on steam?
Some rock solid criticism you got there, anon.
>>
ITS SO FRUSTRATING

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN JUST CAMP BUILDINGS FOR AGES

DONT YOU GET BORED

HOW IS THAT YOUR PLAYSTYLE

EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.
>>
Starting to believe the shills are the ones negatively attacking it because it's always the same responses.

I think /v/ just can't handle that it's a casual $30 game and think everyone plays it think they are pro gamers or some shit. There is a ton of shit out there for $60 which gets a pass.
>>
>>383607601
the game allows you to play however you want. besides, you'll likely die if you stay in the same place for the whole game due to the play circle
>>
Does it feel smooth or is it like a clunky Arma mod?
>>
>>383607483
What the fuck is your definition of open world? Its literally a map that you play on. If you consider this game open world then literally any game where you move around at all is open world you mouth breathing, piss sucking, twat waffling, commode licking, shit eating, utter moron.
>>
>>383607483
>how is it not open world? just cause they confine you to an area?

Were you born this stupid or do you actively work at it?
>>
>>383607760
>it's always the same responses
this -- but i personally think someone is paying them to do so
>>
>>383607601
play on asia servers
>>
>>383606874
jeez I didnt wanna reply to the original bait but I had to this one: its 5% gameplay and 95% something else
>>
>>383607483
>map is big
>WOW OPEN WORLD GARBAGE
>map isn't big
>WOW GOOD JOB PACKING 100 PEOPLE LIKE FUCKING SARDINES
>>
>>383607601
very rarely are people just waiting in building forever.

They make a preemptive decision to forgo looting and go ahead to a place where they might think people will visit.

I have a pretty good memory so if I see where people dropped I can do a decent job assuming their path to the next zone and I position myself accordingly
>>
File: 1469416610932.jpg (83KB, 640x804px) Image search: [Google]
1469416610932.jpg
83KB, 640x804px
If they fix first person and add a first person only game mode, then the game will be top tier

>being able to see shit that your player model can't see
>>
>>383607483
>open world just means not corridors like CoD
Open level design =/= open world
I bet you're on of those tards who call everything a MOBA.
>you're arguing semantics
When you're judging a game based on what it's categorized as, you better categorize it correctly.
>>
>>383607601
Pro tip: avoid buildings after the early game loot stage. Unless you're severely hard up for loot there's not really a point to going in them. If you absolutely have to, run around the outside first and look through the windows. Another option is to fire off a few rounds at nothing in particular, if someone is in the house they will most likely peek or move around so you can hear them.
>>
>>383607601
its a perfect opportunity for people who dont like playing video games but want to feel like being part of some meme
>>
>>383608059
it's already a thing.

my biggest issue is the fact that FPV and TPV have 2 entirely different positions.
on screen you'll see TPV is higher than FPV, so where you may think you're shooting well above an obstacle, FPV is the real position and you're shooting a concrete barrier
>>
>>383607980
Please elaborate, assmaster. Since you have obviously played the game what makes up that other 95% and how is it not gameplay?

I'm on the edge of my seat to hear you mumble and drool out your response.
>>
File: .jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
is the game running a lot better for anyone else lately? i stopped playing and went back to it late last week and it seems to run a lot better now. actually kind of impressed seeing how it was before

pic related: no one to blame but myself because i died outside the play area. i saw him and started shooting, but he just ran. that's what he meant by running. fucker didn't even take a single shot at me. just a reminder that when the circle gets really small when there are less than 5 people or so, you're not actually IN the circle even though you think you are. i learned the hard way
>>
>>383607805
like an Arma mod
>>
>>383608378
yes and no, Solo it runs perfectly but the minute I go duo or Squad I run into the same issues as before
>>
>>383608370
I dont need to play the game to see that people are just talking to their friends, looting, walking, camping ANDTHENSHOOTINGAND-back to the other stuff.
>>
>>383603980
>Might get better once they will have a first person only mode.
This.
Certain situations can be practically impossible to win because you're going up against someone who's in a spot where they can peek you in third person without you having any possible way of knowing they're there in the first place.
>>
>>383603747
what about /vg/
>>
>>383608378
>Rank 2
>0 Kills

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>383608151
>for people who dont like playing video games but want to feel like being part of some meme
but that's games like spiderman, gone home, become human, tlou (not a bad game, but people who got into video games in the past five years or so think it's the best ever). people don't like PUBG because it's purely gameplay and they can't handle that
>>
>>383608631
G A M E P L A Y
>>
>>383608532
Woah guys, shh shh shhh
We need to document this
it's a rare Stage 4 CoDbabby
>>
>>383608532
>I dont need to play the game

You are everything that is wrong in the world. Please just get off of this website and go play a god damned video game you jaded piece of shit.
>>
Its popular. so /v/ will hate it, why even try to argue with them. the only answer you will get is "its reddit"
>>
I personally like it. It was 30 bucks and I've more than got my money out of it already. I can play with some friends, hop in a match almost instantly and we can play. It's way better than League or CSGO or dota, overwatch tf2 hots and whatever other multiplayer game people gush about FOR ME and my group of friends. If someone is feeding in a moba, other players get mad. If theyre not trying too hard in csgo, we get frustrated. If we're losing in overwatch, it's kind of a bummer.

The odds of winning in fucking Pubg is pretty low. There can only be one team out of roughly 20 teams, and everyone is trying to win. So when someone dies or your team wipes out you don't really get frustrated because...You honestly probably werent going to win to begin with.

It's just way more relaxed and fun. Shooting people is fun. Sneaking is fun. all gameplay. No bullshit. It just works for me.
>>
>>383607210
>Get a building in the middle of the circle for 10 minutes
>It's raining
>It gets hit by four different Red Zones
Ah yeah, that's the stuff.
>>
>>383608663
Yes no. Lets take Reflex Arena as an example. Thats pure gameplay for continious 10 minutes that combines your knowledge, tactics and mechanical skills in 1 on 1 combat. Now you're probably going to attack me with something like DEAD GAME! Yes. Exactly because it has too much gameplay.
>>
File: 1497836783263.png (10KB, 220x211px) Image search: [Google]
1497836783263.png
10KB, 220x211px
ALRIGHT /v/
THE REAL QUESTION IS

TRENCH GUN OR DOUBLE-BARREL?
>>
>>383608631
the game allows you to play however you want and that's what i really like. i was going for complete stealth that time and i'm actually really surprised i got 2nd. the times i got 5+ kills, i actually ended up lower in placement -- around top 5/top10+
>>
>>383603910
Drop in a town instead of being a faggot running through fields
>>
>>383609002
Auto > Double > Pump
>>
File: 1499003016217.jpg (35KB, 240x332px) Image search: [Google]
1499003016217.jpg
35KB, 240x332px
>>383603747
>Early Access game
>>
>>383609002
Double barrel obviously. If you can't kill someone in two shots with a shotgun you weren't close enough anyway.
>>
>>383608964
And PUBG isn't pure gameplay because...
>>
File: 20170521035250_1.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170521035250_1.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
lmao 2 plane
LMAO 2 PLANE
>>
>>383609040
Yeah I can understand that. I usually try to get as many kills as I can and not really care too much about winning. It is nice when it happens though.
>>
>>383605978
>I don't understand why people do not like it

/v/ (as in a group mentality, obviously there are outliers) has never liked anything that is popular, early access, or involving twitch. The dislike of early access is completely understandable, and it is a valid argument against a game, especially when you look at the track record for early access games being abandoned. The dislike of twitch is mostly personal preference, although I do agree with it as far as streamer and twitch threads not belonging on /v/. The dislike of popular games is pure contrarianism.

These are the first 3 things many people on /v/ see, and thus it is instantly disregarded as early access, streamer bait trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator, despite having never given it a chance.
>>
>>383608749
Okay so I'm going to buy it and refund it just to be a smart boy then huh? Surely my view towards the game will be completely different after I've played it myself because in the year 2017 it is absolutely impossible to do some research and have an opinion about a video game before playing it. After all all we have access to is gaming magazines and few screenshots with glorious reviews next to them.
>>
>>383609183
This. It's the reason I don't like the trench at all. In most fights lategame you can easily be dead by the time you've pumped it if the first shot didn't kill them.
>>
File: based fucking lirik.gif (2MB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
based fucking lirik.gif
2MB, 810x540px
>>383603821
>>383603910
>>383603929
>>383605619
>>383605562
its a good game shill's
>>
>>383608449
nah, i've had problems with solo in the past because i play solo almost exclusively. do you think it's okay for me to try at least medium settings now? almost every other game i play is at 60+fps @ 1080p
>fx-6300
>r9 270
>>
File: lirik gif 2.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lirik gif 2.gif
3MB, 800x600px
>>383609517
this. this So much.
>>
>>383608532
This isn't bait. This is sadly just another case of someone who oversimplifies everything to validate their opinion as to being fact. The reality is games like this aren't a source of entertainment for this anon because he's a loser.
haha look at their fucking post. Oh lawd
>>
It's fun. It's good, not great, not quite worth $30 yet, but it's fun.
Literally 99% of the people who play in every match are going to lose, so you go in expecting to lose. Kind of like playing the lotto.

That said, I feel like there needs to be more shit to break up the late game. It always comes down to sights and silencers, and it's kind of boring.

Really, there are three things I want. More random death shit, like the Red Zone, more shit to counter snipers (ballistic shield that takes up both your weapon slots, maybe?), and a sort of end game timelapse. Something to make it worthwhile to stay an extra minute if you're in the top 10, where you can see little dots showing where everyone dropped and where they moved to. Or at least a scoreboard or something.
>>
>>383609517
>Say it's shit
>You're a shill!
What.
>>
>>383609662
lul h1z1 shill
>>
How's the gunplay?
>>
>>383609369
i fucking hate twitch and the community (i know some people who like it IRL and they're shit), but i really like PUBG. is this what they mean by being a decent person who doesn't go seeking out things they do not like?
>>
>>383603821
just another fotm EA game that will never leave EA
>>
>>383609618
>>383609517
ironically or unironically, you niggers need to fuck off permanently
>>
>>383603747
The rounds are too short to build autism bases and its third/first person so its bullshit like arma koth.
>>
>>383609714
Ah. Sorry, but that game's shit too.
>>
File: Nzozkeo.png (385KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nzozkeo.png
385KB, 1366x768px
>>383609727
>>
>>383609517
>>383609618
I saw these exact same posts in last/another PUBG thread. Really fires your neurons...
>>
pubg threads bring out the dumbest motherfuckers on this board and that's really saying something. these threads are blackholes of stupidity.
>>
>>383603747
the more I play the more I realize how fucking shit the gunplay is
>>
File: C9GTidWUIAAqETw.png (91KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
C9GTidWUIAAqETw.png
91KB, 492x280px
It's a flavor of the month game. Besides that, it's also early access and multiplayer only. This game is destined to die.
>>
>>383609660
>more shit to counter snipers
I think this could be solved by adding in some more maps. I'm fine with a map that's long-range heavy as long as we maybe have some more that are better for other types or ranges of engagement. As it is with just this one map I have to agree with you that snipers/long range fitted assault rifles are a little too dominant near the end of the match.
>>
Got it about a week ago and ive played it a fair bit, mainly cause no other games interest me atm

It's fun until about the last 40 people, then it's just lots of camping and sniping

Guess I need to learn to snipe
>>
>>383609416
>it is absolutely impossible to do some research and have an opinion about a video game before playing it

I never said it was for normal, socially adjusted people. However, it clearly is for retards like you because you have no fucking idea what you are talking about when it comes to this game.
>>
>>383609646
>This isn't bait
we know. nu-/v/ and casuals who stayed after the election are just like this

>>383609857
i think everyone can agree it isn't anywhere near the best
>>
>>383608532
>>383609097
>>383609857
>>383609927

just forget it bros. people are either seeing it as the second coming of christ or as the boring piece of shit unfinished arma clone "game" that it is, there's no convincing one or the other. as far as good shooters go there's plenty of others, but I guess some people enjoy the novelty of LARPING in a hunger games scenario with their bros. to each their own
>>
>>383609927
234,745 playing now
321,261 today's peak
338,941 all-time peak
>>
>>383610574
>second coming of christ
fuck off, you disgusting faggot. the only game that is even close to what you say is EDF 4.1. i bet you niggers don't even play EDF due to the fast-paced, quick-thinking improvisational gameplay
>>
File: 1496372258948.webm (3MB, 1154x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496372258948.webm
3MB, 1154x650px
>>383609002
ask this guy ;)
>>
>>383609301
The fuck? Custom game?
>>
File: 20170323202649_1.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170323202649_1.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>383610803
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK
>>
>>383610803
how is that game even close to fast.. what games do you normally play?
>>
>>383611150
No idea. It's the only time I've ever seen it happen. It was during duos so my best guess is that it let a full duo in when the match was at 99 and the devs were smart enough to make it overflow to another plane rather than crashing or whatever (or they already have plans for a >100 gamemode and this just happened to trigger the same code). Must be lonely over in that other plane though.
>>
lmao triggered poorfags
>>
>>383611295
More than 100 players? That is too much.
>>
>>383609517
I seriously hope that someday you'll realise how much of a pathetic fuck you are and how you should commit suicide as fast as possible.
>>
New gun + improved first person experience tomorrow
>>
no playstation no buy!!!
>>
i hate summer
>>
>>383609927
Flavor of the month has been an excuse for a couple of months now. Still hasn't gone down at all. Nice try.
>>
>>383610574
>LARPing
>Videogame

Stop just spouting off shitty memes. You sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>383613986
>Catalog
It's just a long month
>>
>>383609517
I fucking love Lirik
>>
>>383610574
I don't understand why people would be against BR games as a concept.
Unless something better comes out I don't see whats wrong with liking PUBG.

EDF isn't scratching the itch for a BR game.
>>
>>383603747
>what about this game[space]?
fucking kill yourself you french piece of shit
>>
I just play solo in squads, land near a squad and then proceed to kill 1-2 of them before I inevitably die so those fags have to sit around and watch their friends for the rest of the game

No fun allowed
>>
>>383612895
kek!!!
>>
File: 1497552915493.jpg (96KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1497552915493.jpg
96KB, 520x638px
>won my first game on my last AKM bullet
>>
>>383603747
it's an early access
>>
>>383605978
>defending flavour-of-the-week early access game
Back to Hello Neighbour with you
>>
>>383605978
i already fell for the rust meme, no thank you
>>
>>383605978
>it's almost like /v/ did a complete 180 with this game.
/v/ just has a boner for being contrarian asshats
The dotoclone genre is similar, 100% gameplay but half the board still parroted shittalking memes about it because the games were too popular
It's funny because people on here constantly shittalk other websites for circlejerking too hard
>>
>>383607257
>memes
Really summarizes those tags
>>
>>383605562
You're complaining about shilling on /v/? 50% of the posts are shilling.
>>
>>383603747
>microscopic amount of iteration on existing game modes
>declared father of genre

truly video games are art
>>
File: 1499356355090.jpg (159KB, 468x587px) Image search: [Google]
1499356355090.jpg
159KB, 468x587px
>pretty good at staying alive, staying hidden,picking my fights etc
>I always without fail get killed by shitter retards camping in stupid spots you'd think nobody would pick because they're a garunteed death sentence, typically when you're engaging another player, often in the last few circles when they're in the blue zone and good as dead anyway
>Or it's always the guy with the silenced sniper rifle waiting for everyone else to kill each other
>>
>look at Steam top sellers
>not anywhere on the top ten anymore

I guess this indie FPS shit game's marketing budget finally ran out so they stopped paying Valve to shill it on the top of the hot sellers list. Instead it's that fucking rocket league FOTM LPbait game again.
>>
>>383619213
iktf
>>
>>383619882
Games that you own stop showing on top sellers you stupid fucking asshole.
>>
>a game which is the most fun when played with a friend / friends is hated by people with no friends
who would have thought
>>
>>383603747
What about it?
>>
>>383603956
>mil-sim mechanics
>PUBG
Care to elaborate?
>>
What's the highest you ever placed?

>Got 2nd my very first match

Haven't been back since. 11 hours and no chicken dinner yet
>>
how Many delicious chicken dinners have you all eaten?
been playing for about a week and i managed go get #1 in my third match, frequently come in the top ten but always freak out and loose my shit at the last hurdle.
>>
way too slow to be fun
>>
>>383623570
play squad, alot more action and less a game of hide and seek
>>
File: 1496809373949.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496809373949.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>383603821
>>383603910
>>383603929
>>383604116
>>383604129
>>383604142
>>383605262
>>383605370
>>383607257
>>383608151

its like all you people do is sit around on your computer all day, every day, poised to leap at the opportunity to talk shit about something you know literally nothing about.

When is the last time you were happy? Ever?

Just kill yourselves, please. PLEASE.
>>
>>383623570
depends on how you play i always land next to someone and fight with fists/scramble for weapons right away and then when i find a gun I just scour the zone/find a car and kill as many people as i can

or I could just sit in a house and wait zone to zone to "be number 1" and win but i find hunting and killing to be way more fun
>>
kay how the fuck does sound even work in this game

i swear to got the 3d audio processing is broken. I've had times where gunshots sound like they're coming from the left when they're coming from the right, and it seems like the snap of the bullet drowns out the sound of the gunshot 90% of times and usually through both speakers. On top of that the blood splatter on your screen doesnt seem to have any fucking relation to where you're shot from, so you instinctively turn with the blood splatters that look like they're telling you where the shot came from.
>>
>>383624139
Very first reply here:
I think the game is shit and I actually was just skimming catalog after enjoying a puzzle game and saw it.
Also please stop projecting.
>>
>>383624139
>implying early access isn't enough to shit on it

stop buying (well "buying" since you don't really own your steam games) games that aren't even finished. do you go into a car dealership and buy an unfinished, buggy car I don't need to know what car it was, I can tell you that's not a good idea.
>>
>It's a playing squad solo and your not sure if your teammates are a 3 man who will kill you for the luls episode

Solo is so boring though
>>
>>383624581
Early access isn't inherently bad, stop being a sheep and parroting the same opinion everywhere you go. Unfortunately though, most early access games are out for those dollery doos and they couldn't give a shit about the player.
>>
>>383624581
No but I would buy a shitty unfinished little dune buggy for 30$ I could rip around in until it dies

Buying a videogame to me isn't as much of an investment as a car

Everyone has diff opinions like yeah the game is buggy it is POORLY optimized but I still have fun with the lads, its basically why I have it a friend gifted it to me and I've been having fun playing it with friends, would I buy it to play on my own? Probably not, I would definitely buy a shit beater car if it meant I would rip around with my buddies and absolutely destroy the shitty thing
>>
>>383623643
I have squad, these are two entirely different games
>>
>>383624139
>stop disliking things I like?
>>
>>383624343
>speakers
Of course your sound doesn't work.
It's still pretty fucked up, some sounds are loud as fuck when you are right next to them but fall off so quickly that you can't hear them at all if you are 2m away. Meanwhile you can hear someone sneaking from 15m away.
>>
File: 1489973336552.png (11KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489973336552.png
11KB, 370x320px
What's the idea with the loot system anyway?

The crates scale in cost throughout the week so after about 3 it takes an inhuman amount of time to unlock another one that week.

They say it's to keep a healthy crate economy but all you get are dirty grey tanktops
>>
>>383625504

3D Sterro out of a good pair of speakers is better than anything, and there are so many games that just do it out of the box I don't know what the excuse is, especially considering they could just, you know, buy an audio add-on from the UE store with their jewbux if they had to.
>>
File: 113659812.png (109KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
113659812.png
109KB, 350x274px
>>383626140
I think it's a good idea to stoke interest through getting better cosmetics.
But it's exactly like you said.
>mfw no tied bandana
>>
File: fun.png (44KB, 635x137px) Image search: [Google]
fun.png
44KB, 635x137px
it's fun

>>383606279
>>
Too much camping and getting capped from some guy miles away sat behind a tree

I dunno some people must enjoy it but I find it kinda lame, especially when it's down to the last 30 or so people, everyone plays like that
>>
Looks fun, but not 37 CAD fun
>>
>>383628497
Pretty much this. That said, thanks to its popularity, it won't go on sale. Ever.
>>
So is this just H1Z1 V2.0 (((fixed))) edition?
>>
>>383628497
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>383603747
It's fun but it's very poorly optimized and the graphics are garbage
>>
>>383627091

yeah but compare it to, say, overwatch, where you get a constant stream of crates and radically different skins, even if the drop rates are a bit shit.

Duplicates are frustrating in OW, but here they just destroy your will to live.
>>
Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about cosmetic drops in a game where you get to find the items in a match and wear them anyway? you're all deluded
>>
its pretty much everything you dont like about multiplayer shooters

camping
server lag most days
sniping
armour that makes no sense/difference
weird bullet mechanics
poor reg
>>
>>383605978
>>cannot handle pure gameplay
>80-95% of gameplay is running picking up shit in a map that is too big for an amount of players that is too small
ah yes I sure love walking simulators
>>
File: 1418842616485.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1418842616485.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>383603747
It's shit, i hoped it would be like the arma mod, but the gun play is even worse.
>>
>>383604627
Night time, so snipers can eat shit.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.