[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series ruined by waifufags Metal Slug 1 is a great game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 316x316px
ITT: Series ruined by waifufags

Metal Slug 1 is a great game. Unfortunately all sequels lacked innovations and started pandering to waifufags while slowly abandoning the first game's military aesthetic. The Metal Slug fanbase is now almost entirely irritating weebs.
>>
>>383603380
>all sequels lacked innovations
Nigger you're not talking shit about 2 and 3. They have twice and three times the content of 1, respectively. Anything after 3 is shit because it wasn't made by Nazca.
>>
>>383603629
They had twice as much slow paced gimmick levels
>>
>>383603718
>waahh the sequels didn't innovate!
>They actually did
>waaah those were gimmicks!
sure w/e m8
>>
OP I'd like to support your cause but I'm going to need to see some evidence of these waifu characters in order to be sure
>>
>>383604519
One of the many autistic weebs of the Metal Slug fanbase could help you. They never discuss the games and just post hundreds of waifu pics they have saved.
>>
Innovation is a meme, just give me more good levels, slugs, enemies and bosses and it's fine since the core gameplay is fun. Contra fell for the "innovation" meme and the result is a fairly large series where only half of the games are good. The series has gotten more and more over the top and cartoony but what does that have to do with waifus?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.