[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RE4 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473641864592.jpg (76KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1473641864592.jpg
76KB, 480x487px
>17 minute video just to praise the best video game of all time
The absolute madman

https://youtu.be/ol0Gu8dNBKE

Read the subject.
>>
Blacktail > Red9
>>
Is that guy MDE affiliated?
>>
>>383603738
What's MDE?
>>
>>383603295
Is he reading a copy pasta or did he really just write that?
>>
I dont watch people talk on youtube because I'm not a birth control-in-the-sewage millenial faggot

but isn't resident evil the console shit that people without PCs had to play?

the jumpscare shit with forced perspective or third person view, or I dont even know how to insult this, its like trying to insult retards, you just fail every time
>>
>>383604079
Is this post a pasta?
>>
>>383604079
>Jumpscares
You don't know shit about it. It's not even a horror game. Get the fuck out of this thread you fag.
>>
>>383604293
of course I dont know anything about shit

why would I know anything about shit, that was my entire point

i have a pc
>>
>>383603486
I don't get why people like weapons you get soo late. You have no time to grow attached to it while the Red9 accompanies you almost all game long
>>
File: re4-merchant1.jpg (73KB, 679x881px) Image search: [Google]
re4-merchant1.jpg
73KB, 679x881px
Wanna buy some ammo?
Oh wait...
>>
>>383603295
Holy shit. What a ride. I did not expect it to end like this
>>
>>383604646
Is there any logical explaination for him not selling ammo?
Sure, I get the gameplay aspect but come on.
>>
>>383604646
>>383605423
Gameplay wise. it's because it's still a survival game at the end of the day. Plot wise, my guess would be that he's scavenging ammo and buying it so he can arm his weapons, and protect his stock from ganados that want the weapons for free.
>>
Playing the game for the first time, just reached the castle and killed that blind dude.
Thinking about dropping the punisher gun since most enemies seem to be bullet sponges and often pop new heads anyways.

Do I get something if I keep all that treasure or should I just sell it to the merchant?
>>
>>383607720
You're intended to sell it to the merchant, but sometimes later treasures you acquire can be combined with prior treasure to boost profits when you sell to him.
>punisher
You're better off with blacktail and focusing on gunshots IMHO. I recently got the newest port on steam so I could play again, and you aren't wrong in saying enemies are bullet sponges. That isn't going to change until later playthroughs, when you tune your weapons to get stronger and more efficient.
>>
Wew. Thought I was on a different board at a different time of day for a second. I hope skelly is doing well.
>>
>>383603738
He edited a vertical video or two.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.