[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cannot refute this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 234qwdasd.jpg (403KB, 1147x1146px) Image search: [Google]
234qwdasd.jpg
403KB, 1147x1146px
You cannot refute this.
>>
File: tony hawk's undertale.png (477KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tony hawk's undertale.png
477KB, 500x500px
>>383601869
Replace the last one with this and it's good
>>
>>383601869
I liked THPS2 more than underground

Both great games, and I miss the crazy skateboarding games of that era. Not even 1 good callback Activision, wtf
>>
>>383602402
Right? They went for the realism route which is what exactly 0 people wanted. Skateboarding games were fun because you could link 96 different manuals together before hopping onto a car and grinding on it with 37 different grinds to get your points multiplier into the millions.

I don't want a shitty skateboarding game where doing a kickflip off a halfpipe is the dopest thing you can do.
>>
3>4>THUG2>THUG1>2>>>>>American Wasteland
>>
Skate 3 trumps em all
>>
>skating games(both crazy & realistic) are dead in the water
>>
>>383602701
cruise ship = god tier
>>
>>383601869
>not THPS3 with best soundtrack
fuck off
>>
>>383602702
As an avid fan of skateboarding games, you're wrong. THPS has always been about arcade style gameplay with an emphasis on high scores. Skate has always had an emphasis on realism pretty much the complete opposite of THPS. For that reason they're almost impossible to compare objectively.
THPS4 was my favorite Tony Hawk game. I loved the levels and it was my first online game I played on my PS2. Skate 3 is also pretty dank btw.
>>
>>383602702
post skate 3 user vids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_BT9RMjIU
>>
>>383604173
if u are real skater pick skate
if u are autist pick tony hawk game
easy both are great
>>
>>383602702
this. skate is so much better
>>
>>383602614
>Underground
>Realistic
You jump off a hotel roof, over a helicopter, onto another roof
>>
>>383604907
i think he referred to the newer games on how the series went shit
>>
>>383605195
But all the reasons for later THPS games being awful have nothing to do with realism, and everything to do with the development staff changing
>>
File: skate1.jpg (138KB, 763x1075px) Image search: [Google]
skate1.jpg
138KB, 763x1075px
imo skate is better than tony hawk but tony hawk had a bigger impact overall. there is an entire generation of skaters both amateur professional that only got into skateboarding because of the pro skater games.
>>
Tony Hawk 4 was my favorite in the series. Free play until you wanted to do missions was a great idea. Carnival and Zoo are still some of the best levels in the series. The best part of the game, however, was the new set of challenges that unlocked in every sage once you beat all of the original missions. As a kid I was amazed that the content fucking doubled when I thought I beat the game.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.