[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

What were they thinking?
>>
>>383601735
no one's gonna buy this trash so fuck it
>>
I couldn't fucking finish it. After 150 ish hours Nuka World was the last straw. I really wanted to be able to say I did everything but it was just so fucking bad I gave up.

Point Lookout 2.0 was actually good though
>>
Wait, what's this? Never played Fallout 4 again after the deathclaw and armor encounter
>>
>>383602209
I couldn't enjoy far harbor just for that reason. The robot dlc was really only good for the robot companions, since the weapons it added were terrible and Nuka world was just them lazily trying to shoehorn in a evil option. They should have added a ending where the raiders destroy the institute as well, so then you'd have no reason to let the minutemen (who are essentially the yes man of the game, in that even if you piss everyone off, you can complete the main quest with them.) live but they didn't. Instead it makes it even more retarded, that Preston will still let you be general, despite the fact you're leading a gang of raiders, murdering and pillaging from minutemen settlements. Far harbor at least let's you involve the main quests factions with the events in far harbor, nuka world doesn't.

Also, I love how if you never save preston the settlers hire "mercs" to defend them instead of calling the minutemen, despite them using laser muskets and wearing minutemen outfits.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.