[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the general consensus on these guys ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: funhaus.jpg (280KB, 1140x701px) Image search: [Google]
funhaus.jpg
280KB, 1140x701px
what's the general consensus on these guys ?
>>
Hi Lawrence
>>
>>383597193
I like watching them generally. Nothing super special, but pretty entertaining. They are one of three gaming channels that I watch with any regularity.
>>
>>383597193

Somewhere, someday, Elise is gonna wake up one morning and realise that SHE COULD HAVE MARRIED ME.

FUCK YOU JAMES. FUCK FUNHAUS (not Bruce he's cool and maybe Adam) AND FUCK YOU ELISE.

WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT TOGETHER. EVEN MY MUM AGREED.
>>
>>383597846
you're weird even by /v/'s standards, plus it's Elyse not Elise
>>
>>383597193
No idea who they are but I already know the girl and the faggot in the middle have the worst opinions.
>>
>>383597993
>No idea who they are but I already know the girl and the faggot in the middle have the worst opinions.
The girl is surprisingly not that bad and actually doesn't seem shoehorned in like literally every other gaming channel with female members.

The faggot in the middle is /v/-lite.
>>
>>383597940

>plus it's Elyse not Elise

That's not how it's spelled on my life size plushy.
>>
>>383598195
Oh I don't actually care what your faggoty opinions on these niggers happens to be. You're a stupid fuck for caring at all. Also, stop defending women. She's a moron just like your mother.
>>
>James Sonic fan interpretation
>"You're my favorite Deadpool because you can regenerate your injuries and I can't."

Channel is great but Lawrence is shit.
>>
>>383597846
Go away Ian
>>
>>383598509
t. 13 year old
>>
ye
>>
Their normal content is entertaining but the podcast is the worst thing. Lawrence always wants to talk about some kind of stupid internet drama but when it's like 2 weeks old and without doing any research so it's just 20 minutes of completely wrong first impressions.
>>
Getting a bit to social justice warriory for my tastes. Elyse and her unfunny gender is ruining them to be honest.
>>
>>383597193
I only watch demo disk and avoid comments show and meme of the week games
>>
File: 1497818788004.png (200KB, 460x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497818788004.png
200KB, 460x560px
>Adam is a repressed beta who constantly censors what he says so he doesn't seem racist or sexist
>Bruce is a genuinely fun guy who enjoys playing games
>James believes he is the alpha of the group but is balding and entertains children for a living
>Lawrence was a fat nerd in school so getting attention as an adult has warped his perception
>Elyse makes jokes that make the team laugh and not the kids who watch Funhaus so she is actually the funniest of the group
And Peake/Spoole/Joel are all irrelevant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.