[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: GameCube-Console-Set.png (551KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
GameCube-Console-Set.png
551KB, 1200x673px
What happened?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-aXS3OSDsk
>>
>>383594121

Bitter manchildren that grew up on Nintendo just can't get over the fact that Nintendo is not going to "grow up with you". You may as well be whinging that Disney didn't grow up with you either.
>>
>>383594198
They got btfo by the PS1 causing them to release their Mario and Zelda games before they were ready in a bid to regain relevance. Unfortunately they ended up making the worst titles in their respective series.
>>
File: 1449994142172.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1449994142172.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>383594121

It got completely fucked in the ass by the rising popularity and relevance video gaming as a platform. Everyone started growing up but Nintendo were still aiming at the same audience. Probably why all those autistic manchildren wanted a "mature" Zelda game after Ocarina. They can all die in hell, Wind Waker was fantastic.

Luckily Nintendo realised they couldn't win with just IPs alone and decided to become the toy company they used to be. The End.
>>
>>383594448
You complain about bitter manchildren, yet you came into this thread swinging hard and insulting people who might have had a normal respectful discussion otherwise. Are you sure you're not the bitter manchild?
>>
The best 6th gen console happened
>inb4 muh sales
fuck off sheep
>>
PS2 happened.
>>
>>383594580

Oh, diddums. Did I hurt your feelings?
>>
>>383594121
They were late to the CD party. They were late to the DVD party. Then they were just in time for the waggle party.
>>
>>383594121
It was only decent for games that were designed around its controller's limitations.
>>
>>383594121
Minidiscs and a kiddie design. If they fixed those issues it would have at least outsold the N64 and the Xbox.
>>
>>383595048
This honestly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.