[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 13th: The Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (101KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
101KB, 460x215px
What do you think of the game guys? This review sums up why I enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYBt7C8m7LA
>>
There's something charming about Jack and Rich even though they have absolutely shit opinions. I agree with them on F13 but their "games should have no cutscenes or stories" stance is asinine.
>>
>>383593219
Yeah, I enjoy their content but I hate that they can't handle games that try to have a cinematic style. They use the excuse of "Why do you just watch a movie?".
>>
I wanna try it but I'm in a foreign country right now and only have my laptop. Will this game run on a GTX860m ?
>>
Its fun. Gibsmedat single player mode
>>
File: kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
Gun Media doesn't care about Xbox One players.
>>
>>383595069
What do you actually expect them to do with a single player mode though?
>>
I refuse to buy it because the trophy list is ridiculous. If the upcoming single player mode attributes to the trophy stats then I'll buy it. If not they can fuck off.
>>
>>383595131
They said its recreations of the movie scenes
>>
There better be naked titties in the story mode. They literally promised.
>>
>>383595120
Nobody does
>>
>>383595186
Sounds shit, the multiplayer game does that in a much more organic way.
>>
Anybody else find playing counselors to be a lot more fun than being Jason? Even without shift-grabbing, Jason is ridiculously easy and every match plays the same.
>teleport to phone and double trap it to fuck anyone with a knife
>kill person unlucky enough to spawn in phone building
>pop sense and see where largest concentration of dots are (usually car / mansion)
>teleport in and go to work
Maybe one in ten games don't go 7/7. While being a counselor, you're constantly surviving on your wits and feeling the exhilaration of those close-calls.
>>
>>383593037
>it's a poorly made game with shitty player
>it's fun as fuck
Yes that's 100% true
>>
>>383595251
Naked titties?
Banned.
>>
File: 1476909456174.png (421KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
1476909456174.png
421KB, 744x694px
Who /spacewars/ here?
>>
>join match
>find 3 other counselours
>beat up jason while heavy metal music plays from upstairs
that was fun, but is it suppose to be this easy?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.