[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited for Ni no Kuni 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 12304871034.jpg (124KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
12304871034.jpg
124KB, 1080x608px
Are you excited for Ni no Kuni 2
>>
>>383590032
A bit.
Do we know what the battle system will be like yet?
>>
EXCITED!!!! is there a release date yet
>>
I was really hyped for the first one but it quickly turned to disappointment and frustration because of its tedious nature and retarded battle system

Had to watch a fucking lets play to see the 2nd half of the game.

Just please improve the battle mechanics and keep everything else largely the same
>>
>>383591068
November 10, 2017
>>
>>383591203
Have you played the DS version?
>>
Not really because the combat in the PS3 version of the first wasn't very fun, but the fact that they flipped the table on the combat gives me hope it might be tolerable, even if it just looks like a generic ARPG now.
>>
>>383591325
There is a DS version? Any good?
>>
The e3 gameplay looked bad, but I'm still excited because it reminds of dark cloud
>>
>>383590032
I'm a bit wary. I liked the atmosphere of the first game, buy my god did that game feel like such a chore to finish. I'm also hoping there is a reference to Oliver and we find out what become of him.
>>
>>383591365
Story is pretty much the same but the gameplay is different since its turn-based
>>
>>383591538
Wish I had known about it then. Would have spared me watching a lets play and the PSN version that kept crashing on me.
>>
>>383590032
Honestly my most anticipated game so far after seeing E3 footage and how they changed the battle system to be real-time. Also excited for pc version.
>>
>>383591893
This feels so weird since this is the first PC release of level5, I thought it would be on Switch
>>
>>383590032

No, not really. The last game was overhyped.
>>
>>383590032
i beat the first one and did all the side quests in about 50 hours, but my god the last 10 hrs or so was a fucking slog. I'll wait to see if the side quests are better and if the plot is interesting before i get excited
>>
>>383590032
I always forget it exists.
>>
>>383590032
nope
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.