[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games where the bad guy has better motivations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0072.jpg (25KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
25KB, 220x326px
What are some games where the bad guy has better motivations than the food guy?
>>
I don't know man, pretty hard to beat the food guy. He provides food to people, to anyone who's hungry. How can you beat that?
>>
>>383588001
>he doesn't have better motivations than his chef

Faggots leave
>>
now this is where somebody posts "Wolfenstein" and some /pol/yp redditor responds with "haha rekt XD"
>>
>>383588001

>25,000 confederates getting delayed by General Buford's 2,000 dismounted calvary for several hours allowing the Union to occupy the high ground
>sending attack after attack against entrenched Union soldiers on the high ground despite the protests of his generals leading to entire units being massacred
>sending General Longstreet's corp to attack the Union center marching in tight formation over open ground with a large fence obstructing movement directly exposed to the main concentration of Union artillery leaving them completely exposed to long range artillery fire, short range grape shots, and aimed musketfire where they suffered 50% casualties before even getting to the Union lines where they were promptly annihilated
>entire campaign was to threaten or take Washington and even though he outmanuvered Meade and had a clear path to Washington, he instead fought a larger and better equipped Union force entrenched on favorable ground

What the fuck is with /pol/tards worshipping complete idiots?
>>
>>383588737

>dude, walk standing up in a straight line while you get shot at with cannons and muskets, then line up and fire a few shots , and everyone still left alive fix bayonets and charge

I don't understand how soldiers back then put up with such retarded tactics
>>
didnt Lee just join the confederacy because his home state was in it?
>>
>>383589269

Yes, and he became a big proponent for reconstruction and civil rights (although he didn't want blacks to be able to vote at first) and in his final years joined a black church.
>>
File: BattleForBikiniBottom.jpg (43KB, 355x498px) Image search: [Google]
BattleForBikiniBottom.jpg
43KB, 355x498px
>>383588001
This right here anon.

Plankton, the evil genius owner of the Chum Bucket, has built a new machine called the Duplicatotron 3000 to produce an army of robots to use to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. After creating them, he realizes that the switch on the Duplicatotron has accidentally been set to "Don't Obey" and the robots quickly kick him out of the Chum Bucket before taking it over and then wreaking havoc all over Bikini Bottom. The food guy (Spongebob) sets out to stop him, but if we're really debating who's right and wrong, at least Plankton has intentions of boosting his business.

Food guys finish last
>>
>>383588001
Test
>>
Britbong here. Why can't the American south let go of losing the Civil War? I saw a fair amount of Confederate flags and monuments when I was in Florida and Texas. I mean, we didn't build monuments to General Cornwallis or other Revolutionary War leaders or units.
>>
>>383588001
Borderlands 2
Bioshock
Bioshock Infinite
Farcry 4
>>
>>383589249>
>I don't understand
That's because you don't actually know anything about war in those times, you pleb. Try to read up on things you don't understand instead of just standing around going lol people r dumb.
>>
>>383590034
It's just a way to cling to being a RAYCISS and virtue signal values of their redneckery. People in the north that have no ties to the south whatsover do the same shit kek. It's hilarious when they start losing debates against liberals online they actually start typing the words of Dixie anthems to set people off, it ends up being comedy gold.

They don't understand that you don't have to be a white trash traitor faggot to value hard work, enjoy fishing and country music.
>>
>>383590034

Rednecks gonna redneck. But it's a lot better now. In the 90's most governments and businesses cracked down hard firing workers for displaying confederate flags. It was a bit of a shitshow but they dealt with it. In recent years, most states removed the confederate stars and bars from their state flags and recently, many states are removing their confederate monuments. I'm in Orlando and just 2 weeks ago they took out the one confederate monument we had in town.

Although it's hilarious how the confederate flag wavers are often the same mouth breathers calling others unpatriotic for [insert stupid reason here]
>>
>>383590034
Democrats can't let go of losing, see thw last election cycle
>>
>>383590393

I understand still being salty over an event a few months ago moreso than over a war that ended 152 years ago and which no one alive today lived through.
>>
>>383590034
To add to my post here >>383590319 I've lived in Ohio and traveled the whole thing for work over 10 years. Maybe 3 or 4 times, it was actually a nice truck with a well kept yard that were displaying the flag. The rest of it was old beat up trucks with weeds growing out the wazoo, and people that blame all of their misfortunes on the others around them that do not live that lifestyle.

I'm sure this differs in the south and even the most successful people scream Dixie
>>
File: 1485751524019.jpg (1MB, 1762x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1485751524019.jpg
1MB, 1762x1992px
We should have let the south go and stay go.
>>
Reminder that the South was legally justified in secession under the 10th amendment.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.