[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good bye 4chins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3616.jpg (20KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.jpg
20KB, 250x242px
>Got spoiled on Persons
>Got Spoiled on Nier Automata
>Got spoiled on FFXII
>Constant e-celeb and console wars thread.
>/v/ has the plebbiest taste in games.

This place is fucking terrible, i'll stick to /pol/.
>>
>>383586389
>i'll stick to /pol/
Saying that /pol/ is better than /v/ is like saying a lung cancer is better than brain cancer.
>>
>>383586389
See you tomorrow
>>
Good riddance dumb frogposter.
>>
Persons
>>
>>383586486
-S +a 5
>>
>>383586389
>Caring about spoilers on an 11 year old game
>>
spoiled
i havent been spoiled by persona 5 and ive been here everyday, just avoid persona threads and dont read into it

umm FFXII theres nothing to spoil, its just a bad game

nier automata the only thing that got spoiled was the chick you play as later on, which isnt really a spoiler

dont be a fag and its fine

the cucks who just blatantly shitpost game spoliers though are cancer and need to eat a pack of nigger dicks those cucks need to fucking die in a fire, like the little cucks who come from other boards like /tv/ to spam spoilers for episodes or movies, fucking cancer.
>>
>>383586389
>Liking Pesona
Good riddens, that community is a cancer on this board. Go post "What do you think Chie's armpits smell like? xD" somewhere else.
>>
File: 1494267021297.webm (762KB, 708x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494267021297.webm
762KB, 708x480px
>>
>>383586389

FFXII has a story?
>>
>>383586389
I know that feel. Spoilers are fucking pain and yet it's impossible to avoid them if want to browse any vidya related community for any amount of time.
>>
>stick to /pol/
Joseph! Edward! Forest! They're dead! They're all dead!

And it's because S.T.A.R.S. Captain Albert Wesker betrayed them all, as he was working for the Umbrella Corporation the whole time.

YOU are the mysterious villain, Darth Revan. Equally as notorious as the Vader twist from the Empire Strikes Back, Knight's of the Old Republic's galaxy-altering shocker is an absolutely stellar reveal - one of the best in gaming history. The revelation that you were in fact Darth Revan and not the hero (or maybe villain) you thought you were really did come out of nowhere, despite the fact that there were suspicions to be had. Yet, whilst the gaming community all seems to display a sense of reverence for the twist, everyone just talks about it nonchalantly, irrespective of whether or not fans have yet had the experience of playing it. It's the same issue with Empire, in that most people will go into KOTOR already with the knowledge that they are in fact the villain, like most go into Star Wars' fifth episode fully aware that Vader will tell Luke he's his father in the third act and be done with it.
>>
>>383586389
>/v/ is terrible
>but /pol/ isn't
How the hell can you still use that board after the election? Newfags ruined anything that was good about /pol/.
>>
File: dont forget.png (141KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
dont forget.png
141KB, 500x366px
>>383586389
see you tomorrow faggot
>>
>>383589592
Pol was already a shit tier containment board but now it's somehow worse
>>
>spoilers
Who cares? If you don't play for the gameplay you should kill yourself.
>>
>I went to a thread about a game that i haven't played and got spoiled.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>383589741
How old are you?

Are you autistic? if i played games ONLY for the gameplay i'd stick with my Nes & Snes and never buy anything new ever again.

I need story and good settings to make me interested in new games, you´re probably autistic so you don't need that though.
>>
>>383586437
>Not getting the joke
cmon
>>
>>383589953
Did you expect more from a /pol/ack?
>>
>>383586389
>frogposting
Please never come back.
>>
>watched this video about Chivalry with one dude named Ned Stark
>everyone laughed because he got decapitated
>It was just about to happen in Game of Thrones for me..
Oh well...
>>
>>383591040
>watching something featuring Sean Bean and not expecting him to die
You can count the number of roles he's played where his character doesn't die in the past 25 years on one hand.
>>
>>383586532
>Persons-S +a 5
never heard of it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.