[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait I just started playing this game and the premise doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SAOIII_PS4_2D_PEGI_1432717988.jpg (2MB, 1526x1903px) Image search: [Google]
SAOIII_PS4_2D_PEGI_1432717988.jpg
2MB, 1526x1903px
Wait I just started playing this game and the premise doesn't make any sense, so they made a game where you got trapped in it for 2 years 4000 got killed playing it and everyone else went to rehab and after all that not only did everyone keep playing but no one banned the game when real life games can get banned for much less?

It's strange how the game thinks it can gloss over this.
>>
Did you even watch the anime? The game isn't glossing over anything.
>>
if it's anything like the anime they are trapped in the game and turning off the VR headset IRL kills the host and several people die this way during the anime until eventually they move all the people stuck in the game to hospitals where they can be monitored

someone needs to beat the game to free everyone
>>
nothing about this franchise makes sense
>>
>>383584283
They were trapped in the game, taking off the helmets would fry your brain.
>>
>>383585668
Yes but they went back to playing it after.
>>
>>383587615
It was a different game, "a safer" version was released by someone else. Unfortunately Asuna (MC'S gf) never made it out of the first game, but then Kirito figured out that she was being kept as a slave in the new game which is why he went back.

I haven't played the video games but if they really don't tell you any of this they must expect you to watch the anime
>>
>>383584283

SAO is shit.
>>
>>383584283
>after all that not only did everyone keep playing but no one banned the game when real life games can get banned for much less?

They aren't playing the same game anymore. The one you're playing where they can fly is a different mmo.
>>
This franchise is known for pretending to be deep when it's actually full of many plotholes and panders to fucking degenerates who love to project themselves on the mary sue mc
>>
>>383588125
Oh so it's the same game with a different name
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.