[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: give it to em KJ.png (2MB, 2234x898px) Image search: [Google]
give it to em KJ.png
2MB, 2234x898px
???
>>
File: YabbaDabbaDont.gif (674KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
YabbaDabbaDont.gif
674KB, 500x303px
>>383584184
Don't try to understand why they fucked their own story up.
>>
>>383584184
Well the Tomb of Sargares is only a thing because KJ defied sargares and started the invasion early
>>
When will they finally ditch this ancient piece of shit for WoW 2? Just scrap everything after BC, improve the combat, and use a new engine. Also pic related is best girl, underrated as hell.
>>
>>383584503
>Wow2
id rather have a WC4 desoo
>>
>>383584184
you know what i fucking hate more than all this story shit.

the casting animations.....
the have fucking amazing staff and wands ... and for what?
just to have them in your back and your hip, never using them to cast magic shit.
even nfucking ff14 got that right, they add a fucking recoil animation after casting big spells.
godfucking damed blizzard let me use the fucking staff to cast magic not that gay as fuck hand motions.
>>
>>383584713
can't play a caster because of this, then they come and revamp all the melee animations and make them good. Meanwhile all the casters just wave their hands in the air like they just don't care
>>
>>383584713
Discipline Priests get a nice staff animation for Light's Wrath, but that's the only one I know of. What's kind of funny is that they recently responded to a lot of the complaints about casters ignoring their weapons and are releasing new animations come 7.3; none of which we've seen actually utilize the weapons.
>>
File: sargerasavatar.jpg (190KB, 677x1030px) Image search: [Google]
sargerasavatar.jpg
190KB, 677x1030px
>blizzard """"""""""""""balancing""""""""""""""

https://oddshot.tv/s/tBJ2JT
>>
>>383584184
>Kil'jaeden the Deceiver could not possibly have lied in the past about his intentions!
>>
File: 1499623165882.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499623165882.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>383584667
I believe they'd make that before a WoW 2 happens. I really just want them to retcon the whole thing, shits a mess.
>>
>>383584938
>linking literal cockroaches playing vidya

Stop that.
>>
>>383584503
Wow is still popular enough for Blizzard to not even think about wow 2.

It's more likely that they'd try again doing a non-fantasy mmo. At least that wouldn't compete with wow as directly as wow 2 would.
>>
>>383584503
This. Wow's engine is old as fuck, even older than WoW than a good 5 years. Game is in dire need of a new one, although I doubt they'd retcon anything. Blizzard is too high up their own ass to that shit. A new engine would also allow them to ditch tab target combat.
>>
>>383585128
hahah dude lmao you called chinese people cockroaches damn fuckin savage XD

go back to rddit you fucking faggot
>>
>>383585298
>he actually considers them to be people

Anyway, I'm glad we're finally seeing Mythic KJ. Hoping he has a Mythic-only phase, but a lot of people are saying it's unlikely.
>>
>>383585298
Fuck off Chang. You guys have been a plague on the game since Vanilla. Elysium is unplayable because of you fucks.
>>
>>383585378
>look at how racist i am

cringe
>>
>wow lore is retarded
missed the part of "forsaken is now part of the horde" i see
>>
>>383585290
>>383585264
>>383585107
This sort of thing happened a long time ago when they went to create Ultima Online 2.

In the end they completely scrapped the entire game. This is because they realized that creating a new MMO costs an enormous amount of money and time. Also all the people that would be interested in playing it are currently playing Ultima Online, they would literally be poaching their own playerbase.

I wouldn't expect a WoW 2 ever, especially with how large WoW is still.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.