[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Warfare is the best COD ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Hands down. People don't like it because it's just too fast for them and they're fucking retarded.

Look at this fucking game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PaQk3X6vVM

>great maps
>great spawns
>great gunplay
>satisfying af weapons
>great movement
>fastest COD by far
>highest skill ceiling

Too bad memes got the worst of this game. The only reason you don't like it is because you're shit at it. It's a faster smoother better Blops 3 in every way. WW2 is gonna fucking blow, back to campy boots on ground fucking bullshit.
>>
>>383582862
I don't care about multiplayer, but the single player was fucking great. It is what the new battlefront game should have been
>>
>>383583276
>but the single player was fucking great.
The single player was passable, but nowhere near as good as previous titles. Also, the storyline was an absolutely fucking awful ripoff of killzone's premise that missed the point.
>>
>it's fast so it's good xDDDD
kys. I sure love dying in one bullet without being able to ever fight back. it's so great.
>>
>>383584240
lol the sweet piss moans of a little cunt that cant git gud :x
>>
>>383583276
I really liked the choose-your-own level shit, I'd really like a sequel with a focus on that and hunting down cards
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
nice try acitivision
>>
>>383582862
op how desperate are you of trying to be a troll?
>>
>>383582862
AW was the best nu-CoD
>best movement system
>fast paced
>acually the only nu-CoD with skill movement system thanks to bunnyhop
>zombies is actually the most fun ever
>>
>>383584725
>>best movement system
with rushdown in IW you get the best of AW and the Titanfall rip-off movement
>>
This game suffered from nothing more than the CoD bubble finally bursting.
>>
>>383584917
>rushdown
>literally just press sprint
>the best of AW
nope
>>
>>383584725
AW's movement sucked. titanfall came out so they needed their own 'unique' advanced movement system and didnt really know what to do with it, slapped it on in two seconds. "Hurrr, let's make this faggot jump straight up a thousand yards because we're fucking retarded and dont know what else to come up". stupid and unintuitive desu
>>
>>383584717
>everything I disagree with is a troll
Wew what does a world look like through denial tinted lenses m8?
>>
>>383584930
Maybe. But I wouldn't be surprised if WW2 does much better since babbies can finally play again and be happy and safe behind their little headglitches. I'm really hoping it flops though.
>>
>>383585163
t.shitter
AW movement was all about stafe jumping you inbread.
>>
>>383585403
>implying you don't jump straight up in AW just as described and it's used all the time
you can strafe jump but it's still a fucking retarded system kid so blow it out your ass
>>
>>383585042
? It's literally a hybrid of AW and Titanfall. You press the sprint button in mid air to dash in a chosen direction, which is the exact same thing in AW. The two systems combined give you far more freedom of movement in space than you have in AW.
>>
>>
Cod would be better if it jumped on the class archetype band wagon that tf2 refined

Prove me wrong
>>
>>383586035
It tried doing that in Black Ops 3 I'm pretty sure and that game was shit
>>
its only a fucking reskin of Modern warfare 1 like every fucking cod game has been since MW1. The cancer of the industry. All infinite warfare did was make bunnyhopping the norm in this shitfest
>>
>>383586580
lol modern warfare plays like slow campy trash. they're really not nearly the same as you like to meme.
>>
>>383582862
You forgot
>RNG included with every game post-CoD6
>microtransactions
>shitty tick rate

People play CoD for the multiplayer and the multiplayer has not been good for years
>>
>>383587187
>>RNG included with every game post-CoD6
good player with higher gun skill still wins. RNG is extremely minor, stop making excuses you bitch.
>>microtransactions
with a salvage system (and you actually get loads of variants out of boxes this time, unlike blops 3 where you get a weapon next to never). you can earn salvage and build the guns you want. I have 20k in salvage and there aren't any guns I feel I'm missing. yes there are some variants that are supply drop only but they hardly make a difference. it's not like Advanced Warfare where you got some shit like Bal Insanity that was ridiculously OP. this game is balanced (they actually nerf the OP weapons), and again the higher gunskill player comes out on top. the video in the OP is the guy using a classic weapon that's available to everyone.
>>shitty tick rate
netcode seems tighter than any other online console game I play. unless youre some mlg jerk off this shit really doesn't matter.
>>
>>383587187
>multiplayer has not been good for years
it's actually the best it's ever been. Blops 3 and IW are easily the best COD mps ever made. only camping retards that can't move for shit disagree.
>>
>>383587757
>i-it's good if you ignore the flaws
>>
>>383588328
>strawmanning
>>
le ebin contrarian thread
>>
>>383588582
not an argument
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.