[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star wars KOTOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: KOTOR_collection.jpg (414KB, 1510x2138px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_collection.jpg
414KB, 1510x2138px
Soldier or scout?
>>
>>383582612
Scout for skill points and a lot of class skills.
>>
Don't level up on Taris for more Jedi skills. Only use Canderous for Melee and Mission/Carth
>>
>>383582612
Console command user is my favorite class.
>>
>>383582773
>Don't level up on Taris
Get wrecked by Sith Governor.
>>
dueling is for real men
dual wielding kiddies get out of my thread
>>
Scout/sentinel is middle of the road. Not as good at specializing in combat or force powers as the other two
>>
>>383582921
Sentinel in kotor1 is shit tbqh, go either guardian or consular.
>>
Scoundrel
>>
scout/scoundrel into guardian for those skills and muscle
>>
>>383582983
>Jedi consular in my first play through
>Become so powerful I can easily solo the temple and the ship near the end of the game
>Malik is immune to most force moves
>Fug.jpeg
>Find my force lightning still rips chunk out if his health and my manager regens faster than I can use it
>Spam lightning till he dies
End level Consular is fucking broken.
>>
File: sandp.png (229KB, 671x297px) Image search: [Google]
sandp.png
229KB, 671x297px
*block your path*
>>
>>383583212
Mana* obviously
>>
>>383583228
*kills your women and children*
>>
>>383582612
The uninstall wizard.
>>
I'm replaying the sequel and remembering how much of a drag Nar Shadda is. Fucking Christ.
>>
>>383583382
yeah, I'm playing KOTOR 2 for the first time and the first half is a real drag compared to KOTOR, which I immensely enjoyed. Things really started happening at korriban though, good shit
>>
>>383582612
Id go Scout 4 / Jedi Guardian 16 for The First playthrough
>>
>>383583382
>Tell the settlers that I will side with them
>Tell the mercs that I will side with them immediately afterwards
>Earn Kreya's approval

doitforher.jpg
>>
anyone else done a master crit build? It actually surpasses my flurry run
>>
>>383582612
Why is there a random Selkath featured prominently on the cover, right next to Bastila? Was he going to be a party member at some point in development?
>>
>>383582854
Also the zombie hounds on ground level. Those things suck. Still so satisfactory to gain maximum jedi points and powers once on Dantoiine.
>>
>>383582854
If you're shit at the game. I always stay level 2, and can take out him and the bounty hunter no problem
>>
>>383583682
SPOILERS
>go dark side
>Kreia praises me the whole game until dantooine 2
>suddenly I'm evil and she hates me for going sith
>wait, no, she's a sith lord again lol
what the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>383583382
Especially with the TSLRCM. It was much more bearable in vanilla game but the RCM reintroduced a fuckload of boring fights with your side characters in the end part. It's so tedious.
>>
>>383583726
They couldn't decide between Atton or Carth so they chose a non-relevant fish instead.
>>
>>383583941
I want to uninstall that overrated piece of shit but I can't play the game without the fixes. The only thing mildly entertaining about it was HK's droid army.
the content was removed for a REASON you cunts.
>>
>>383583726
probably because he looks cool and selkath aren't really in anything except kotor so it's original.
>>
File: 1498842327505.png (662KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498842327505.png
662KB, 768x960px
>>383584024
He's on the cover for just the original game as well
>>
>>383582773
>>383582854
>>383583806
>>383583814
Scout 4 gets you the second tier of implants and is the best intro to Jedi.
>>
who /heavyarmor/ here? Jedi healsluts begone
>>
>>383583850
She's supposed to be teaching critical thinking in a binary universe of good and bad. She criticises you for mindlessly murdering others, but she will also criticise you for acting entirely selflessly.

You use influence with Kreia when you use soft power to gain what you want, typically through manipulation of events and/or other people. The problem is Obsidian do not give you enough opportunities to make a non binary choice.
>>
>>383583382
atleast you got through the space station and telos.
>>
File: Ja'Gatcha1.jpg (486KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ja'Gatcha1.jpg
486KB, 704x1024px
*blocks your path*
*tells you about my homeworld and how I want to go home*
>>
>>383583382
>>383584265
The best argument for KOTOR > KOTOR 2 is that the actual game is fucking boring, tedious and too easy on comparison
>>
>>383582773
>using nonjedis on melee
why would you do that?
the game is piss easy anyways so go scout to get repair
>>
>>383584349
KOTOR 2 is boring?

The game with actual customization, lots of possible playstyles, more feats, more powers, more weapons more companions is a more boring game that KOTOR 1?
>>
>>383584349

Both games are flawed in respect to melee being faceroll, force powers being slightly less so, and guns being near useless.

Light side force user or ranged gun user is the only real way to enjoy the game.
>>
>>383584434
Yes, you could beat it with your arms tied between your back without using weapons or armor. It's fucking easy. At least KOTOR presented a challenge at times, especially on hard and if you aren't minmaxing like a bitch.
>>
>have bastilla in my party
>threaten to kill, maim and just be hateful to every npc I can
>"this path leads to the dark side"
>never actually does anything but complain when I carry on doing hilariously evil things
>>
>>383583814
You can't be shit in rpg, it's about character stats, not your skill like in some action.
By skill you probably mean some cheesing stuff.
>>
is planet M4-78 worth it? heard it sucks.
>>
>>383584671
shes a passive beta bitch. thats the chick who fell to the dark side after 2 days of torture.
>>
>>383584898
Malak was a big guy
>>
>>383584825
It is absolutely and unequivocally not worth it. It really isn't insteresting and everything on it is a horrible walking simulator. Even if you use force speed and literally cheat for speed and also turn on cheat engine and run the game at x2 speed it's still a huge waste of time walking through an empty world doing nothing. The quests aren't fun. The story isn't fun. You don't get any additional closure really. It's horrible in every way. Absolutely do not play it.
>>
They told me TSLRCM was fucking perfect. So far all it seems to do is pad the game with filler. Is there a mod that only fixes bugs and doesn't add this """restored""" content?
>>
>>383585065
but boring filler is what obsididrones love!
>>
>>383585065
no
enjoy your game As Obsidian Truly Intendedâ„¢
>>
What are the best stats for a new scout/soldier?
>>
>>383585413
Recommended.
>>
File: piano.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
>>383585413
full STR and CON baby
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
>>
>>383584825
It's good intentions by amateurs. It's really shit gameplay-wise and it's filled with bugs. I played it on high level character and the enemies had enormous amount of hp. I vaguely remember the final jedi fight that she had HP in the thousands, or at least many times more than any other opponent anywhere in the game. Also some enemies aggroed through walls that you may not pass at the moment. Also the puzzles and quests were weak.

I appreciate the effort the people put in the mod but it's terrible. Play it if you want to see it for yourself but you have been warned.
>>
>>383585535
You sound like a sith
>>
>>383583212
What were your stats?
>>
>>383585065
Where's the filler? It adds a lot of fun stuff.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.