[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 30 seconds to fix Eredin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
You have 30 seconds to fix Eredin.
>>
He's a skeleton instead of an elf
>>
>>383582474
Sex scene with Ciri.
>>
>>383582550
Fuck off with that scary shit.
>>
>>383582474
You never see his face. Seriously scary masked dudes never look good once they take off the mask. You imagine him as some terrifying nightmare for a face and he is just a tall angry dude. Can't take him seriously afterwards. His wizard never took off the mask if I remember correctly and he stayed scary until the end.
>>
>>383582714
True. Both Imlerith and Eredin are fuccbois, Caranthir remained scary because he never took that mask off.
>>
>>383582714
I didn't even mind the fact that he was a dude behind the mask over some other worldly death type guy. I just didn't like the character behind the mask, he was just a cunt, but not in the cool way.
>>
More HP and better skills instead of a cake walk fight. Make him feel like a final boss instead of a Nekker
>>
>>383582474
Have the other space elf actually be the final boss and true villain and have a final dungeon in the black tower. Eredin and his boys don't have to be fixed if they become secondary villains, they'd be just fine as that.
>>
>>383582825
Hit enter too early.
The wild hunt stopping to get some pussy at the local tavern and stuff was retarded to me.
>>
Have him fuck Ciri.
>>
Just keep him like he was in the Books and not make the white frost some retarded "Epic" Catastrophe.
>>
>>383582970
This x1000
Fuck her in front of Geralt like Griffith did to Casca in front of Guts.
>>
>>383583057
She would just teleport away.
>>
>>383583114
not if she's enjoying it
>>
>>383582474
Keep him mysterious until the end, make the boss fight harder or at least give it a little gimmick like having to use various signs to counter resistances. Only reveal that he's an elf once he's dead, and only hint at his motivations
>>
>>383583170
>Ciri bawing her eyes out to all her friends about what happened but never explains why shy didn't just get away
Imagine Zoltan trying bring Geralt's attention to the fact as discreetly as he can. Would make for a great comedy scene.
>>
>>383583550
By the end of TW2 you already know who he is.
>>
>>383583631
I completely forgot about this, where do you learn it from?
>>
>>383582880
>Final stage is a dungeon has distorted time and space so you go through both all the worlds you explored with Avallach and moments from the other 2 games in the series
>Finally confront Avallach whose use some voodoo magic to usurp Ciri's elder blood power. He can use her timey wimey magic at full power but he doesn't have control of it since unlike Ciri he hasn't had years of training so he's still vulnerable
>Defeat him and the White Frost arrives as some invincible force that you slowly die to
>When it looks like Geraldo is gonna doe you take control of Ciri and "fight" the white frost
>Ending branch proceeds as it does normally
>>
>>383583709
Thorough various retrospections you learn that the Hunt are interplanear elven raiders. It's mentioned a few times in 3 as well and in the books, it's not like this was some big secret
>>
>>383583709
Did you play it?
You learn it from various people throughout the game, and you can bring it up in your conversation with Letho.
>>
>>383583819
this would be pretty good
would make ciri's potential death even worse as she's saving the player
>>
>>383583819
Avallac'h did nothing wrong though. Sure, he don't care a bit about Ciri but he never intended to betray Geralt and Ciri.
>>
Have I ever told you how I fought Zeugl in sewage?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.