[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you guys handling King Fleshpound? Pic semi-related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: FP.png (6KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
FP.png
6KB, 400x200px
How are you guys handling King Fleshpound? Pic semi-related.
>>
>>383582216
King what? Haven't played KF2 since last week, or is it a KF1 thing?
>>
>>383582892
KF2 has been having weekly events for threeish weeks now. The event that started yesterday is 7 waves of regular zeds + "Quarter Pounders," which are fleshpounds 1/4th the size of regular FPs. They come in large numbers and are aggressive and durable. Then the boss wave is against King Fleshpound, a giant fleshpound and dozens of minion quarter pounders. Shit's intense.
>>
>>383582991
Fuck. Will play tonight.
>>
>>383582216
he's pretty easy as fuck, the only thing most people seem to have a problem with is managing both the King FP and then the many Quarter FP's he spawns when you fight em.

That and 70% at least of the KF2 playerbase is shit at the game.
>>
>>383583438
It's the fucking level 8s and level 10s joining the game that fuck me over.
>>
It, like every other thing in this game, is 10x easier in solo
I'd say this weekly is easier than a regular game just because of how much smaller the waves are, plus no scrakes for your dipshit team to set off with light shots because "fuck you i wanted the xp before the SS can cap it"
>>
>>383583701
I played two 6 man teams on The Tragic Kingdom and Zed Landing and it was a fucking madhouse.
>>
>>383582216
how hard is it to solo this challenge? haven't had a problem doing the challenges by myself yet
>>
>>383583910
I got it as a level 9 demo on suicidal, you should be fine
>>
>>383582991
Sounds neat, I gotta play later
>>
>>383582216
Already beat the weekly and back to the usual. The King Fleshpound is a joke with a good team.
>>
>>383583701
>fuck you i wanted the xp before the SS can cap it

You don't seriously think that's why they're doing it do you? They just shoot big ones because they don't know any better
>>
>>383584454
True idiots like that least keep plinking away at it.
Greedy idiots like everyone on HoE get their XP tag and turn right back around to killing trash before getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>383583910
I solo'd it easily on my 25 zerker
>>
He has some kind of beam attack so be mindful of that.
>>
Killing floor is the shittiest game I have ever played. I thought my friend was fucking with me when he said he liked it alot and still plays it. I don't talk to him anymore.
>>
>>383586370
epic
>>
File: [HARVEST].jpg (707KB, 1300x873px) Image search: [Google]
[HARVEST].jpg
707KB, 1300x873px
>>383582216
They better make king fleshpound part of the boss rotation.
he is pretty fucking fun.
>>
>>383582216
just beaten it on the second try, you just need fp killer classes, a good med and and not to die on early waves
>>
File: 20170711194522_1.jpg (311KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170711194522_1.jpg
311KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: 20170711203953_1.jpg (168KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170711203953_1.jpg
168KB, 1280x800px
pretty fun desu
>>
>>383587241
>tfw not a single new image related to DOSH since KF2's release
>>
sorta miss how in kf1 you could throw one grenade, piss of the fp and quickly throw another one or two grenades beneath him and the nades go of before he even finished his "ooh shit you should have done that , YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT AND NOW IM PISSED" phase. most of the unique grenades in kf2 are worthless
>>
>>383588496
>Survivalist
>starts with frag grenades
>at higher levels have to choose either medic nades or molotovs
Literally why?
>>
>>383588665
fire is probably the worst effect of all time, at least with medic nades you can toss a couple on the ground and sit in em as you melee a bunch of trash that's swarming you.
>>
>>383588496
>most of the unique grenades in kf2 are worthless
>Freeze grenades allows instakill for sharpshooter, commando, gunslinger, SWAT, etc. for FPs and scrakes
>Nail grenades allow stun for multiple headshots for gunslingers, commandos, SWAT, sharpshooter, etc.z
>Flash grenades for crowd control and FPs and scrakes
>Molotovs for big zeds and crowd control
>Support grenades great for crowd control
>Frag grenades for everything
>Ditto for dynamite
???
>>
>>383588914
>>Molotovs for big zeds and crowd control
how to spot a scrub that never plays above normal in 1 post
>>
>>383588914
>Molotovs for big zeds
Nigger, if you are a Firebug engaging a large zed at all, you already fucked up. You use a Molotov when you want to cut off a choke point because your team is dealing with multiple large zeds at once and you are the only one who can deal with the trash coming from all sides. So you make your job a bit easier and let the zeds coming from a chokepoint get burned by the ground fire of the Molotov while you go off to melt trash zeds elsewhere and ensure your team doesn't get overwhelmed from anywhere.

I won't deny it's a decent grenade for what Firebug is supposed to do, but you cited literally the most wrong reason why it's good.
>>
>>383588412
They tried too hard to push the dosh meme in-game, now there's no charm in it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.