[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the innovation of zombie genre to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Days-Gone.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Days-Gone.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Leave the innovation of zombie genre to me.
>>
>>383582136
>prerendered cutscenes and scripted gameplay

Sure kiddo
>>
It'll certainly destroy that shitty MGS survive using the rehashed MGS5 assets
>>
No one asked for this, it's uninspired and it's still gonna be praised because it's #FORDAPLAYAZ only.
>>
>>383582213
>Scripted gameplay
No, the game will be exactly like they showed, just like TLOU E3 gameplay.
>>
>>383582273
this isn't even a funny joke
>>
>>383582136
>innovation of zombie genre
NEVER use these two words in the same sentence.
>>
I wouldn't say I'm hyped for it but I'll probably play it, depends on when it releases honestly
>>
>>383582136
Wanted to add that this is a PS4 exclusive, so you guys can expect stable 30 FPS without drops. Pretty nice.
>>
how is it innovative?

from the little I've seen it seems like the rushing l4d type zombie hordes
>>
>>383582136
>Game where Zombies flow like liquid through the environment and you can use a bandit's cry of agony to attract a horde of zombies to fuck them all up for you

I love those types of games, though it's low on my priority of upcoming games to grab.
>>
>>383582136
I'm trying to have an open mind, but I don't think it will be innovative, not because of the genre and mechanics, but because the setting. What more can you tell about zombies? What can you change without being the same story over and over again?
>>
>where dey b at
>deys gone lil nigga

wow... so this... is the power... of emotions...
>>
>>383582136
I'll sooner play Metal Gear Survive
>>
File: days-gone-ps4-bear.jpg (24KB, 650x421px) Image search: [Google]
days-gone-ps4-bear.jpg
24KB, 650x421px
Don't pretend like you don't want to fight this fucking bear
>>
>>383582136
>literally Uncharted with zombies
>innovation
>>
>>383583347
>Uncharted with zombies
The Last of Us?
>>
>>383582136
>>383582491
>>383582750
>>383582940
>>383582946
>>383583347
>>383583516
They're not zombies they're freakers. Get it right
>>
>>383582136
>Innovation
>Zombie genre
Pick one
>>
>>383582136
>innovation
>open world TLOU
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.