[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Need a new JEDI KNIGHT game that focuses on lightsaber combat.

Every game after Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy was shit.

What gives?

GIVE US A NEW JEDI KNIGHT GAME YOU CUNTS!
>>
>>383580810
Fuck off stooge.
>>
>>383580590
Don't expect anything remotely close to JA's quality from nu-Star Wars
>>
>>383580902
ja sucked compared to outcast so that's cool

the only "people" who think differently are retarded yuropoors who got scared off of the dueling scene because they got raped by superior american jedi in outcast
>>
>>383580974
The fuck u talking about?

JKA had superior combat to outcast.
The story was better in outcast though.
>>
>sw bounty hunter 2 will never happen
>actual sw bf 3 will never happen
>sw jk 4 will never happen
>sw republic comando 2 will never happen
>sw racer 3 will never happen

WHY EVEN LIVE?
>>
>>383580590
Kyle isn't even canon anymore and his entire story was retool'd in a shitty movie so good luck getting a new jedi knight anything.
>>
>>383580590
Jesus Christ he was a Chad but he ate too many American burgers with his Hollywood money.
>>
>>383581227
>WE ARE ONLY UP TO JK3.

JKA WAS STILL JK2
>>
>>383581307

HGH & KETO cycle along with an ECC Stack and the fucker would be right as rain.

Whither or not he can get rid of the amerilard laziness is another thing entirely.
>>
>>383581307
>This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbHdxgymrGg
>>
>>383581205
jka didn't have superior saber combat. it was floaty, dual sabers and staff sabers were noob shit. also there was certain tricks you could do in outcast like dfa canceling that added depth to the combat that wasn't seen in jka. jka ffas were ruined because of those retarded scripted animations. jka sucked and i'm telling you because i was there that yuropoors exited outcast because they constantly got btfo in saber tournaments by americans, even when we went to their servers to play. they couldn't hack it so they moved on
>>
>>383581452
JKA uses the exact same engine as outcast with tweaks - that make movements FASTER.
>>
>>383581452
Fuck yo sploits son. DFA cancels fuck off lol

Fanning is also shit
>>
>>383581452
>Not using JAPLUS mod~
>>
>>383581569
it didn't feel the same and anyone who was good at outcast would tell you the same. jka was floaty, the parrying was all fucked up and high end dueling in jka resorted to fucking red saber pokes. it was terrible. the ability to cancel red and yellow dfas in outcast made dueling faster anyway
>>
Drop your nostalgia
Republic commando is horrid garbage
>>
>>383581227

I don't want any of those games to be made considering who is making them nowadays
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.