[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TS: Rewind is pratically no more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (859KB, 640x917px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
859KB, 640x917px
tl;dr: Crytek didn't updated the engine in months, it takes a week to do something on Cryengine they can do in few seconds with Unreal. (I call BS)
They could continue to use Unreal but can't use the Timesplitters IP due to Crytek

https://www.tsrewind.com/index.php/en/49-ts-rewind-update-2017-07-09-your-decision
>>
File: TIME PARADOX.png (165KB, 396x366px) Image search: [Google]
TIME PARADOX.png
165KB, 396x366px
>jewtek forcing fans to use their shit engine
This is NOT ok, crytek themselves even demonstrated that they can re-release timespliters with that homefront revolution easter egg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ01DgCt19Y
really wish the gams made a comeback, trying to make my own small game with shit from different time periods, timesplitters needs to comeback or atleast someone copy it
>>
>>383579285
I just want FP to play on xbox one. I dont care about a new game because i know they wont top it. Just please fucking let microsoft make it BC
>>
>>383580032
Rewind is supposed to be MP only kinda like Goldeneye: Source, I hope they'll bring TS on the Original Xbox back comp
>>
>>383580245
Well since the company is still alive, im sure it will happen. EA is also good pals with microsoft so maybe they will work together. Xbox BC games will still be able to host lan parties...imagine playing across either xbox one or xbox in one big ass game.
>>
>>383579285
>The problem is this engine update was supposed to release over four months ago and the delays continue.
I just remembered that Space Citizen uses the CryEngine, I wonder how do they deal with that.

>>383580471
>console games focused on couch gaming
Beside the Switch I can hardly think of of some beside the usual sport-Cod-Dance Parade.
>>
Do you really want a Timesplitters Remake?

Really?

>Unlock challenge mode, $10
>Unlock Leo Krupps, only $2 after you beat the Amateur League prereq, $10 if you haven't!
>Enable Anaconda cart, $5
>Mapmaker, only $20
etc
>>
>>383580620
Sonic Boom uses Cryengine too
>>
>>383580627
>remake
no
>released on modern platforms with mod support
yes
>>
>>383580627
Have you even read about Rewind?
>>
>>383579285
if they can't use the timesplitters IP does that mean they would have to drop all the timesplitters assets they were working on or just use a different name for the game?

either way this sucks ass.
>>
>>383580770

No, but I know nothing good has happened/will happened video game wise in a few years and have no expectations that it would change.
>>
>>383580968
in short TS Rewind is a community made game that's been green lighted by the ip owner Crytek, it aims to remake the MP experience of Time Splitter games for (FREE)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.