[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
>>383575290
We think nothing of it, now fuck off.
>>
I really enjoyed it. Got it for like 22 bucks.
>>
>>383575428
Yeah this. Picked it up for £20 quid and had a great time.
Waiting to see if season 2 happens okay.
>>
a worthy addition to the hitman series

if it hadn't gotten bad press from its episodic release i think people here would've loved it instead of hating it. you really have to turn off markers though and not use the batman vision to get the non-shit experience though.
>>
Best Hitman game yet
>>
>>383575567
The problem with disabling markers is that it's almost impossible to find some targets otherwise unless you already know their route, for a first time markers are essential to not make it frustrating.
>>
>>383575670
agreed, ignoring opportunities is a must though.
>>
That it's a great fucking game. If they can just iron out some of the smaller flaws the game has and add some of the classic features from the old games, it'll be a genuine 10/10 for me.
>>
Same as >>383575428 I picked it up after all the levels released released and loved it. I just wished they gave it a proper editor instead of the 'play along' thing with preset characters.

>>383575670
>>383575567
I always saw it as 47 getting intel but they could do with making opportunity waypoints less specific. Like highlighting an area where a target may be or multiple targets wearing a disguise you need, so you have to figure out which one is isolated enough.
>>
>>383575290
Really good, but a bit worse than Blood Money because it doesn't have all of the things that it had. Also, the gunplay feels worse than BM, for some unknown fucking reason.
>>
>>383576130
>the gunplay feels worse than BM, for some unknown fucking reason

If you care about how gunplay feels you're playing the game wrong.
>>
File: Hitman Just Right.jpg (74KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman Just Right.jpg
74KB, 557x605px
>>383575290
It's pretty fun, but really really tedious to unlock everything. I'd usually just use cheatengine to get everything in most single player games, but this is online only so it won't work :'(
>>
>>383576224
Not him but given all the different guns they award you, it feels kinda weird that you're strongly discouraged from using them.
>>
>>383576224
you can replay a level in different ways you know? the game doesn't give you sniper rifles and SMGs and a bunch of cool gadget so you can stealth pacifist forever.
>>
>>383576224
No, gunplay (and the ragdolls stemming from that) also affects, for example, how good it feels to kill your target with a headshot when you're gunning for SA.

2016's Hitman also has a really badly realized set of pre and after mission mechanics. In Blood Money, getting info was a matter of spending money on it, and it was usually just a hint, not something LEADING you towards how to kill someone. The items that you could bring on a mission were better as well, you could've taken more of them, etc.

There are also some smaller things. The full-screen map is not animated for some unknown fucking reason, when it was a staple of the series before.
>>
Excellent. I hate the Elusive Targets.

>>383575670
Even with all of the markers turned off, the target location appear in the map.
>>
Its a DRM riddled, always online, episodic, watered down excuse of a game that's shit compared to Blood Money and Contracts.

Its fucking shit and I'm glad it bombed.
>>
>>383577906
>I judge games by /v/ buzzwords
>>
>>383576130
>Also, the gunplay feels worse than BM, for some unknown fucking reason.
are you legitimately mentally retarded? the gun play in bm was fucking garbage and i love bm. there wasn't even gun play in bm. guns were super inaccurate shit
>>
>>383577906
Prove you own it.
>>
It's great. The replayability is off the charts thanks to the escalation system. I'm 13 hours in and I've only 100% the tutorial levels and done like half of the stuff in Paris.
>>
It's really good, buy it.

Also, season 2 when?
>>
>>383580780
Maybe early this autumn if we're lucky.
>>
File: r9b7vf85.png (159KB, 1220x397px) Image search: [Google]
r9b7vf85.png
159KB, 1220x397px
>>383575428
you got jipped
>>
>>383576398
You shouldn't really need one. Just concentrate on the challenge and forget about score. Kill, get spotted and whatever to get it done.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.