[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone actually use him? I mean, he's a dog.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Koromaru_render.png (329KB, 410x803px) Image search: [Google]
Koromaru_render.png
329KB, 410x803px
Did anyone actually use him? I mean, he's a dog.
>>
I had Ken, koro and aigis
>>
>>383574067
>I had Ken, koro
Literally why?
There's zero reasons to have any other party composition in this game than MC, Aigis, Akihiko and Yukari.
>>
>>383574001
I used all the characters at some point just for variety. Endgame though he and Ken had no place on my team
>>
>>383574314
>MC, Aigis, Akihiko and Yukari.
You benched Junpei? You monster. Why?
>>
>>383574413
Why wouldn't I? All you need is a buff machine Aigis, debuff machine Akihiko and healbot Yukari, while MC shits out mad damage.
>>
>>383574314
>MC, Aigis, Akihiko and Yukari.
This guy knows what he is talking about
>>
>>383574001
I used him when clearing sections of Tartarus that had lots of enemies weak to Mudo skills, but never against bosses.
>>
Kinda bummed me out your dog takes an actual party slot in dao, because I'm not going to replace someone who might have things to say with a mute.
>>
File: 1493362989601.png (175KB, 450x368px) Image search: [Google]
1493362989601.png
175KB, 450x368px
>3: Yukari, Aigis, Akihiko
>4: Yosuke, Yukiko, Naoto
>5: anything works thank you based Hifumi

debate this
>>
>>383576936
P3 has the worst cast in the series, mute is preferable to breaking the S.link because you hugged someone in need of comforting.
>>
>>383576936
I don't even like dao and even I used the mid that fixed this
>>
>>383577309
I don't want to have a five person party making the game ultra easy
>>
>>383574001
>tfw he's probably dead by Persona 5
>>
>>383577452
>Anyone dying in Persona

lol

He's just off-screen until the next dance spinoff
>>
>>383574001
He's fast as all fuck.

Koro over Ken any day.
>>
>>383577113
I would say that the best party combination in 5 is Inari, Autistic robot and --->PHANTOM THIEF<---
Makototron is arguably the best healbot, quite a few enemies are weak to frei, has enough muscle to be useful in grinding and brings the group defence buff.
RYUJI, THE PHANTOM THIEF has the best muscle and thus he is the best for grinding and he also brings the group attack buff
Faggot also has good muscle, but he also has the crit skills which are useful for bosses without weaknesses and he brings the group dodge/accuracy buff.
>>
>>383577502
Stop trying to make yourself feel better, Ken.
>>
>>383574001
Oh I used him alright...
If you catch my drift...
>>
>>383574413
Found him to be a whiny bitch at first until he redeemed himself later in the game and then regretted not keeping him around. Also, I wanted to be the only dude with a two-handed sword.
>>
File: 1496610930299.gif (339KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496610930299.gif
339KB, 274x200px
>they didn't go Junpei, Akihiko, Yukari
holy shit nigger what are you doing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.