[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So am I the only one who likes Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 54cf925f5847c.png (2MB, 961x723px) Image search: [Google]
54cf925f5847c.png
2MB, 961x723px
So am I the only one who likes Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 better than Rollercoaster Tycoon 1&2?
>>
>>383573621
I could never get into 1 and 2 because of the interface and low resolution, so I played the hell out of RCT3.
>>
Why is it "better"?

All 3 was was just a 3d version of 2.
>>
>>383574230
lesser gameplay, objectives, and overall difficulty.
>>
>>383574062
>What is Open RCT
>>
>>383574290
Have to agree. I came up with a strategy for winning every scenario, and it always worked unless there was a unique constraint like not being able to charge for rides.

1. Sell all the scenery and rides you can, except for rides with a 6+ excitement rating.
2. Get rid of all extra paths and try to make the park as small as possible. That way, guests can get to rides quicker, and there's less work for your janitors.
3. Use that money to build a basic rollercoaster with a 6+ rating. Cheapest one is wooden coaster, and you can avoid using chain lifts by using block brakes to send trains up hills, thus making the ride shorter (so more people go through), cheaper, and giving it a smaller footprint.
4. Add some restaurants that get high returns. In each one, get rid of all the smaller items so customers have to buy the largest item if they want food. The best restaurant for this is Turkish Delight, where you can charge around $6.50 for an extra-large box. Repeat this with drink stalls.
5. Charge at least $6 for the rides. Put ATMs near every ride and stall.
6. Build more 6+ excitement rating coasters so more guests will come in, making it even faster.
7. Should be rolling in the dough now, so do whatever you have to to accomplish the scenario objectives.

You can actually forego the rollercoasters in favor of a large pool. Just make sure to add slides, diving boards, hot tubs, etc.
>>
>>383573621

no, i do to. riding your own coaster first person owns.
>>
>>383574771
do i dl the launcher or stand alone? where do i get the rct2 files?
>>
>>383575338
You buy the game.
>>
>>383575396
again?
>>
>>383575338
>where do i get the rct2 files?

https://pirateproxy.cc/
>>
>>383575564
OpenRCT is a mod.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.