[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beat the game in new game+ >the final boss is your character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: boss.jpg (882KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
882KB, 3840x1080px
>beat the game in new game+
>the final boss is your character from the previous playthrough

Why is this not in more than one game?
>>
>>383573068
Only if you're a filthy pirate.
It's another random player's character if you're online.
>>
>>383573191
If you set the game to Offline in the options before you load new game+ for the first time it will be your previous character.

https://youtu.be/mCHuR7CMh40
>>
>>383573319
Was there an offline mode? I don't quite remember. Even if there was, nobody really used it, or rather nobody really should've used it.
>>
>>383573404
There is. You can set it to offline whenever you want in options. New game+ picks which arisen is the seneschal the first time you load it so you just set it to online after starting the new game.
>>
>>383573068
I didn't understand shit about the story
>>
>>383574239
>being a slave to a broken order
I bet you haven't even abandoned all delusions of control.
>>
>>383574239
You were just a human created as a blank slate who had the will to fight the dragon to survive

Dragon takes your heart because it has none

You slay dragon for vengeance and to save the world

World collapses as God is losing his will to live

You're chosen as a replacement should you best him on equal footing. If you fail, you become the dragon of a new world.

You kill yourself, your body falls to earth and your pawn merges with it, but that world will one day crumble because no god

The version of you that you fight in ng+ is one that didn't kill themselves
>>
>>383574608
>You kill yourself, your body falls to earth and your pawn merges with it, but that world will one day crumble because no god
>The version of you that you fight in ng+ is one that didn't kill themselves
I'm pretty sure the Seneschal can't actually kill themselves. That's the reason Savan pulls the Godsbane out of his chest and begs you to kill him.
>yfw Daimon was right all along
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.