[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Knight Gael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Gael.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gael.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
What was his actual plan for getting the pigment to the painter girl, considering he clearly didn't plan for you to turn up in the ashen world (given he's surprised to see you) and he doesn't seem to be capable of using the bonfire warp.
Also, why did he wait for the end of time instead of just waking Filianor up? He got to the shared grave judging by his cape tatters left behind, so what stopped him from going any further?
>>
>giving a shit about souls lore at this point
Miyazaki sure doesn't
>>
>>383571810
It's convoluted.
>>
>>383571810
When you start the fight he's beyond plans because he's gone feral. He then realises he has the blood of the dark soul inside himself when he bleeds onto his sword in the mid fight cutscene. This snaps him out of his madness and re-invigorates him with human clarity to kill you and return to the painter with the paint running through his veins.
>>
>>383572324
He turns undead in the cutscene
>>
File: dark-souls-miyazaki-feature.png (328KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-miyazaki-feature.png
328KB, 640x360px
>Haha dude DS is about making your own story
>Haha everything is canon my dude
What must it feel like to know that US could drop nuke on unkindled one and myihacki could just say that time is convoluted?
>>
File: 1496876994159.png (21KB, 499x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496876994159.png
21KB, 499x550px
>>383572324
But how is he going to get home
>>
>>383572440
*hollow
>>
>>383572212
Speaking of this, why is Lothric visible in the background when it clearly got destroyed in the Dreg Heap? Does Gael's fight take place before the dreg heap even occurs?
>>
>>383572557
He always carries a scrap of the painting with him that he can touch to return home?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.