[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better anime game Protip:You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jumphi5[1].png (643KB, 622x561px) Image search: [Google]
jumphi5[1].png
643KB, 622x561px
Name a better anime game
Protip:You can't
>>
>>383571676
I can't anon. It was my most played on DS
>>
>>383571740
I bet you used the black koma too, nerd.
>>
>>383572002
Was that that damned glitch/hack which allowed you to use infinite specials or whatever? I swear that shit ruined online. Sad, too, because the game is pretty damn perfect.
>>
>every character has the same bland X, >X, Y, >Y combo and not much more as a base
>every character can 0-death combo with supports
>game play pretty much entirely revolves around doing the same 0-death support combo over and over again

It was good fanservice but it was a fucking terrible fighting game. Merely average by the standards of the awesome DS library.
>>
>>383572540
>Was that that damned glitch/hack which allowed you to use infinite specials or whatever?
yeah. that paired with Dio + Kobayakawa Sena was a pain in the ass. the gem farmers also killed the online
>>
It's arguably the best Smash Bros. to have ever existed too.
>>
>>383571676
>Get a new Jump Ultimate Stars game
>It's 3v3
>Get a new Jojo game
>It's 2v2

Why does Japan love fighters with multiple people on screen at once? It turns things into a mess.
>>
>>383572756

Not to mention the corner camping stun/push off meta game, and the massive jump landing lag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.