[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What'd you play today? Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 01-Owboy-herov2.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01-Owboy-herov2.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
What'd you play today? Did you like it?
>>
None of your fucking business.
>>
File: BOREAL.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BOREAL.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I beat Life is Strange

A lot better than telltale games, anway
>>
Played Birth by Sleep on PS4.
It alright.
>>
>>383566861
What's it about?
is it all text stuff or is there walking around press x to jason moments?
>>
File: flame.jpg (30KB, 612x342px) Image search: [Google]
flame.jpg
30KB, 612x342px
>>383566995

There's walking around parts. There are a lot of optional conversations to be had and optional photos to take in the areas. Also there are puzzles to complete in order to continue the game.

If you like telltale games you will probably like this as it feels like those except with the characters feeling more real, a different kind of comedy, and overall better writing.

The only bad thing I can say that sticks in my mind without talking about the story is that there is some pretty heavy girl teen speak and it can be cringy at first but I stopped noticing by the end of the first episode.
>>
>>383566995

Oh I forgot the story...It's about a teen girl who goes to a private school mostly for photography. She has a vision of an incoming disaster which will strike the town and she later discovers she has the power to rewind time. (which affects conversations and puzzles pretty well).
>>
>>383566861
What bothers me about the telltale games is that they always use the exact same graphic novel-esque artstyle. It was acceptable in Walking Dead and I guess Borderlands, since the original properties already looked like that, but most of their other games just looks samey and boring. Whatever happened to their more outlandish looking adventure games, like Sam and Max, or Strongbad's Cool Game For Attractive People?
>>
>>383566646
Play???
>>
I played some Hyper Light Drifter. It's really tough, but the art inspires me to get back to work on my own game.
>>
>>383567332
love the aesthetics/setting/ost and generally love shit like this but that game just never hooked me... want to like it more than I do.
>>
File: 1499757093614-905198521.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1499757093614-905198521.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>383566646
currently playing some comfy DD
>>
>>383567332
Majora's Mask 3D.

Fuck this game is good. Beating myself up for having never played it before.
>>
>>383566646
Volgarr the Viking
I suck at it but improving step by step, it's pretty fun
>>
>>383566646
firewatch, I went in complretely blind and was pretty dissapointed even the story was just boring.
>>
File: henrey.jpg (89KB, 940x420px) Image search: [Google]
henrey.jpg
89KB, 940x420px
>>383567536
play it in third person
>>
Played some Dead Cells

it's pretty fun

Also did some tinkering to get my SNES emulation working with Steam, waiting for my Steam Link to arrive for some comfy couch Chrono Trigger.

I just restarted, only played up to the first time skip, but just fighting Gato a few times and walking around the Millennial Fair was comfy as hell. I forgot how many things that game did right.
>>
File: thumbs ringo.jpg (145KB, 1290x1600px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs ringo.jpg
145KB, 1290x1600px
>>383567432
>>383567416
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.