[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe you should try getting a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: JCDenton2.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JCDenton2.png
268KB, 432x454px
Maybe you should try getting a job
>>
Prod?
>>
>>383565937
Get pills against my orders.
>>
I'M A BOMB
>>
The code to the ramp is 666.
>>
Paul! I... I... I thought you were a GEP gun.
>>
File: 1474850027054.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474850027054.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>
Cops...Thats what the sunofabitch uses in operations against Black People.
>>
I DO NOT MOVE OUT OF THE WAY

- Secret Nazi Flagpole
>>
File: BobPage.png (296KB, 515x510px) Image search: [Google]
BobPage.png
296KB, 515x510px
>>383565902
Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.
>>
Anyone here tried gmdx yet and if so jow is it?
>>
WARNING

old men
>>
>>383565902
ok where?
>>
>>383567862
Majestic 12
>>
>>383567920
Maybe you should join majestic 12 in a body bag
>>
>>383567981
>>383567920
I have some good news for both of you
>>
>>383566225
Playing through the game right now and holy shit I was fucking fuming until I broke down and googled it
>>
Is there any reason to upgrade Swimming? I'm on the third mission where I'm at the Mole People tunnel.

>>383568501
Same, how do you actually get that information in the game?
>>
>>383568583
I just finished the Mole ppl section like 3 hours ago - at the airfield rn.
Your supposed the give the kid in Clinton some food and he tells you the password. Aparantly there is no other way to get the key or to get in besides hacking the keypad. Pretty bad design in an otherwise spotless game so far
>>
>>383565902
>tfw you did
>>
>>383568842
>>383568734
>>383568583
>>383568501
>>383568583
>>383568734
so do i kill jojo the third time i'm on the hotel finding my brother who just activate his killwitch?
>>
>>383568734
Ahh ok, I thought there was something strange about the kid since he didn't seem to leave the Clinton Castle but I just wrote it off as weird AI.

>in an otherwise spotless game so far
I'm amazed at how well this game holds up too, the way the world reacts to your actions is amazing. Only other immersive sim I've played were the first two Thief games and they weren't anywhere near this complex in terms of player agency.
Only complaint I have is the movement seems a bit off to me but it's nothing major.
>>
>>383569000
The movement does have a weird wind up to it that reminds me of The Witcher 3 in a strange way.
Haven't played Theif yet but I can vouch for DX HR and MD. both are fantastic game play wise and now that I have played the original I can tell that Eidos really did try to do it justice
Also, obligatory mention goes to Dishonored (which does the whole 'react to your choices' thing really well) and the new Hitman which is actually one of the most complex sims ive played
Also give Bioshock a shot cuz it takes the world building techniques that Ion Storm pioneered and basically builds a whole game around them
>>
>>383569309
I've been meaning to check out the Dishonored games because I really liked the Thief games, especially the second one which has some of the best level design I've ever seen.
I have played BioShock and quite enjoyed it but it always felt like an FPS with RPG elements whereas this is pretty clearly an RPG first with FPS elements, although I have to say the gunplay in this game is actually really satisfying: Getting a headshot with a pistol after waiting for the crosshairs to get smaller feels really good.

I've always wanted to try System Shock 2 though, I'll probably play it next after this.
>>
>>383569697
Pro tip: use throwing knives on someones head
>>
>>383570239
I have one in my inventory I'll try it out, what stats are you focussing on upgrading?
>>
>>383565902
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.