[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fuck shit up fam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Some games where you just fuck shit up
Already played The Cause games,The GTA games,Watch Dogs games,Prototype games

Something that will go whit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvPK0qKB8m4 for example
>>
Maybe you could find a good Gmod server to "fuck shit up" in?
>>
>>383557573
fag
>>
>>383557573
>Watch Dogs games
>games
>s
The sequel is an abortion.
>>
>>383557698
The toxicity in this game is close to minecraft
>>383557804
thank
>>
>>383557838
If you take the SJW propaganda out its solid 7/10
>>
>>383557573
No Saints Row?
>>
>>383557573
Saints Row games, Dishonored (goty edition), and Fallout NV.
>>
>>383557943
Any good desu ?
Never liked the loose tone
>>383557949
Played NV and Dishonored
Never got into 3 that much tho, is it good later on
>>
test senpai
>>
>>383557838
*the first game was an abortion
The sequel was actually a semi-competent stealth game.
>>
>>383557923
Meh. Even then, you still have
>drones
>eagle vision
>bad setting
>awful multiplayer
>can only carry 2 lethal weapons at a time
>driving is really bad
>slow cranes/lifts you have to manually control
>every minigame (aside from drone racing) now involves the awful driving
>no Digital Trips
I'm sure there's more, but you get the idea.
>>
>>383557573
Fuck GTA. Doing random shit hasn't been fun since GTA3 before they took out the cartoony gore and gibbing.
>>
>>383558013
Fallout 3? It's the definition of okay, imo. The Point Lookout DLC is good. Completing Operation Anchorage early on completely breaks the game.
>>
>>383558158
Yep, but most of the stuff doesn't bother me that much,the eagle vision is really casualising games tho
And ubi really loves that
>>
>>383557846
No, it's not even close to toxic as Minecraft. If you avoid DarkRP and TTT servers. You can find plenty of fun.
>>
>>383558262
Will give it a shot
>>
>>383558407
I didn't hate eagle vision until they made it able to go through walls, floors, and ceilings.

Also, using it in AC's murder mysteries could be replaced with a first-person camera option.
>>
Original Crackdown?
>>
>>383557573
Damn, I love Poppy. Really wish I could unload a nice shot of my pearly white sauce on her.
>>
File: 3 of Me.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3 of Me.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
post more poppy
>>
>>383557573
Saint's Row, Far Cry, Mercenaries, MGSV, Brutal Doom, Soldier of Fortune.
>>
>>383557923
If you take the sjw propaganda, and camera mode out of watch dogs 2 what reasons are there to play it anymore?
>>
>>383559920
Damn, c-combat and h-hacking ?
I mostly just walked around taking pictures and killing gay muslims
>>
>>383559643
>post more regular looking girl with histrionic personality disorder, and nigger style obsession with fashion
but why?
>>
>>383557573
Murderous Nigger III: Knife Execution Simulator 2017 is great, although you don't knife execute innocents. You just grab them by the neck and slam them face first into the ground.

Game's got Snitch Radar, so you know who's running to call the cops. Makes for easy hunting. You can do a crazy murder spree before the cops arrive thanks to this. Another fun thing I like to do is drive extremely fast and shoot oncoming drivers in the head, then break and look at the wrecked vehicle and slumped body. You wanna use the shotgun. Cops never notice road rage shit.
>>
>>383560174
There are much, much better games that offer more.
>>
File: ultimate destruction.png (1MB, 760x960px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate destruction.png
1MB, 760x960px
>>383557573
enjoy the inspiration for the Prototype games
>>
>>383560263
You didn't even play it, nigger.
>>
>>383560003
Because I want to jerk off to her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>383557573
You might like the infamous games
>>
File: 1000x1000.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000x1000.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>383557573
>TAIM
Man, wasn't expecting that song to come up here. I always wanted to like them but the only thing I really like of them is their old EP with their first vocalist. Holy War is okay though, and Slaves Beyond Death is alright. I'm hoping the new album will be good.

While it's by no means the best in the series, Dead Rising 3 turned the series more towards an action sandbox kinda game. It's not even hard anymore when you can spawn in weapons, and when you've got a flaming scyth-katana wading through crowds maintaining a combo count in the triple digits it kinda feels more like a musou game. If you can get it on sale it's kinda fun for killing lots of zombies. Stay away from Dead Rising 4 though, even as someone who liked DR3 it's hot garbage.

Shadow of Mordor is pretty good too, while it's in a fantasy setting your character gets some pretty crazy powers and killing hoards of orcs with fancy kill moves and such is pretty fun.

>>383561264
I never liked the Infamous games as much as Prototype. They always felt more like third person shooters with some fairly tame superhero elements kinda tacked on. Not like how Prototype was just an extension of Hulk Ultimate Destruction.
>>
>>383560727
Don't have to.
>repetitive as fuck, generic gameplay
>fuck all to do after/outside of the story (pre-patch)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.