[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sum this game up in a single sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Sum this game up in a single sentence
>>
It had more of a plot than Bubsy had..
>>
ruined by memes
>>
>>383556358
a game I played at a kiosk as a kid.
>>
There should have been a third.
>>
I would really prefer if you'd be quiet
>>
>>383556358
Memes.
>>
>>383556358
Better than the first game.
>>
>>383556358
>tfw I actually played and enjoyed this as a kid and barely know anything about the meme or whatever
>>
>>383556358
Pink haired homo erectus runs on all fours saving the world from evil swines, with Satan.
>>
>>383556358
The accumulation of all that is good and bad in that era, as it is both a charming, colorful mascot platformer and a clunky, poorly aged one that fumbles as many of its mechanics as it has success with; let's be honest, the first one had its share of problems and for the most part was only alright as it was a bit too basic and the gameplay was repetitive, though still colorful and charming much like the sequel, which brings me back to Tomba 2 being an overall enjoyable and worthwhile experience if you are able to look beyond those issues it carries, granted I do find it to be a better game all around than the original if only because it doesnt get nearly as repetitive... but at the same time I would argue that there are several other 3D platformers of the era that are easily just as good with the same level of charm and comfort but overall better mechanics or just more variety to the gameplay such as Banjo-Kazooie, Mario 64, Gex, or Glover much in the same way that Klonoa is simply a superior version of the original Tomba in a lot of ways.
>>
This... looks fun...
>>
thank you for the list of pigs in video games
>>
>>383557135
You've got a run-on, go back to school anon.
>>
>>383556358
Chibi
>>
>>383557243
Its still one sentence.
>>
>>383556358
RIP Crabs.
>>
Oh! I love bagels!
>>
>>383556975
During Awesome gamed done quick, a dude was speedrunning the game. This dude was Caveman who currently holds the world any% speedrun record for Tomba 2.

In AGDQ, there is something of a tendency for there to be a second person accompanying the speedrunning to make the speedrun more entertaining. There wasn't anyone really qualified to commentate Tomba, so a random dude sat down.

This dude, Chibi, was autistic. He ended up essentially annoying everyone in the room with his shitty commentary until Caveman said, "I would really prefer if you'd be quiet". This was among the most well known events of that AGDQ.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.