[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah! sony can sell out of something without only producing 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170711_141159.jpg (956KB, 2214x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_141159.jpg
956KB, 2214x2880px
Woah! sony can sell out of something without only producing 5 copies? How does that work?
>>
>>383556060
Did you make that sign yourself, OP? I see TONS of copies there. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked, yo.

>"Haha, you fell for my lepictrel!"

Except, no.
>>
>>383556673
They are cardboard display boxes made by the store
>>
>>383557201
I mean idk what store you go to, but at EB games (I live in Quebec), they at least removed the displayed game boxes when you buy a game. I think I was legit the last one to get a game because there was only 1 box and it was hidden behind dark souls 3. And right before closing time too. Take about a close calll
>>
>call GameStop
>"Sorrrryyyyy we're out of stock!"
>call Target
>"Yeah we have plenty"

fucking GameStop everytime
>>
>>383557426
>Other stores remove display cases, therefore this one does too
That's not how logic works.
>>
>>383560614
Quebec folk are the retarded children that the rest of canada have to take care of, dont mind them
>>
>>383556060
Is this the Breath of the Wild filter? I
>>
>In Maine, before I leave for Chicago ill buy Crash for my siblings and I
>"sold out"-Every retial
>fine ill buy it when im at Chicago
>"sorry sold out"
>going to Michigan
>"SOLD OUT"
>OKAY
>In Indiana/Kentucky border
>quick stop i did just 4 hours ago
>"aww man sorry sold out"

what the fuck man
>>
>>383559019
Gamestop is well known by this point for only ordering enough copies to cover preorders on any game release, and MAYBE having one to three for shelf fodder, unless it's like the latest AAA hit that needs to sell 5M+ just to break even.

>>383562413
Buy it digital or wait for a sale at the holidays, since Crash is back, baby!
>>
>>383556060
Artificial scarity to increase demand, obviously.
>>
>>383556060
>New game rolls out
>Purchase it online, maybe MAYBE get it 1-2 days later
>Don't have to deal with stock and crappy stores

You have only yourselves to blame these days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.