[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth $15?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: resident evil 6.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
resident evil 6.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Is this worth $15?
>>
>majority of the game takes place in China
>game feels like a Chinese knockoff resident evil

it's pottery
>>
$15 is as high as i'd go. and make sure you have someone to co-op it with
>>
>>383555449
If you can live with the fact that it's a Resident Evil game that's all about gameplay and graphics and nothing else, then yeah. Jake's campaign is even pretty "comfy". Yes. A Resident Evil game is "comfy".
>>
It's not worth free lol
>>
TheGamingBrit made me want to play it.
>>
>>383555449
Yeah, just know that some costumes for Mercs are locked behind dead multiplayer modes.

Personally, I'd get the last-gen version to fix this, but "muh 60 fps".
>>
Yes. The PS4/XBO remasters are really well done, NieR: Automata-grade texture quality aside, and frankly the complaints are wildly overblown. Are there design flaws? Yes. But the "frustratingly bad" stuff is like 20 minutes of a 20+ hour game with a fantastic mercenaries mode on top of that. It's a Japanese attempt to mimic stuff like Uncharted 2, without the illusion of danger that makes those games tolerable.
>>
>>383557726
You can't use Sherry's school girl costume in the campaign?
>>
i liked it
fight me
>>
>>383557925
There are no alternate campaign costumes in RE6, which is a strange oversight for a game where 99% of the cutscenes are realtime. If I had to guess, it's due to some weirdness with how MT Framework compiles shaders for each level. I imagine they were pushing the PS3/360 pretty close to their limits.
>>
File: 1498763100511.png (656KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498763100511.png
656KB, 600x449px
>>383555449
resident evil became such a meme, glad the reboot was actually pretty damn good.
>>
>>383558080
Nice bait, faggot.
>>
>>383556440
Can you play without a co-op partner?
>>
>>383558397
Yes. Like RE5, it's fine solo.
>>
>>383555449
This is your regularly scheduled reminder that Resident Evil 6 HD sold over a million copies, bringing the game's total sales to 7.8 million units.

Additionally, Resident Evil 6 has not only has the second highest average peak player numbers on Steam of any Capcom game behind Dragon's Dogma, but it has no difficulty being more actively played than Resident Evil 7, despite being a 2012 game ported to PC in 2013, and Resident Evil 7 being a 2017 game that was heavily discounted during the past two weeks.

>>383558397
>Can you play without a co-op partner?
The game is better with an AI partner, with the exception of that annoying ice cave chase sequence. The AI partners are perfectly competent, and not prone to making fucktards of themselves like human players. They're also invincible.
>>
>>383555449
I enjoy playing this with friends. It's a blast. I only wish Claire, and Jill were in it too.
>>
>>383558790
They should've been, considering the game is supposed to be like 2 and 3. They could've at least appeared in Mercs. Huge missed opportunity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.