[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i forgive bungie and buy destiny 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: jaypeg.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
jaypeg.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
i got sick of destiny after a while but it was a pretty fun game. besides the glaring issues that were fixed and the ones they promise to fix, i spent almost 160 dollars one that bullshit. should i cave in or should i stand resiliant
>>
Wait for more stuff honestly. By the time the PC release comes out, we will know if they fixed Destiny's flaws or problems.
>EDZ is twice as big as the biggest Destiny 1 zone!
Which wasn't big at all, meaning twice as big means fuck all.
>>
I'm extremely tempted to do so SOLELY because I support Nathan Filions efforts to make SOMETHING interesting and real in this game.
>>
>>383555104
I play way WAY too much world of warcraft but that means i can just buy destiny 2 and any DLC with gold instead of money so it works for me.
>>
>>383555104
>Destiny 1 is unforgivable shit
>Destiny 2 looks exactly the same
no
>>
if you have friends who play it sure. Otherwise, this game has the worst, most full of itself, most thin skinned community of any game in history. God help you if you say this game isn't anything less than perfect anywhere.
>>
If you're the kind of person who needs to buy a game on day 1 and can't just wait to see how the finished product turns out then you shouldn't buy anything ever again.
>>
>>383556378
You described Witcher's fanbase, not Destiny's.
>>
>>383556421
so nobody should buy anything until others try it first, sorry but then nobody would try it and nobody would be able to tell me if its good.
fuck off bitch boy
>>
They've cut a few multiplayer modes, custom games, simplified the way skill trees work because they think you're too stupid to figure it out, and they have yet to even fucking figure out how to make gear progression polished without stat rolls on weapons, Luke Smith said that just the other day.
I'd wait to see how it releases.
>>
>>383556339
>Co-op PC shootan fps
Ok, enjoy stalker and whatever other hipster games you play
>>
>>383556713
>defends buying something without knowing what it is
The only bitch here is you, ma'am.
>>
>>383556762
Supers look boring and streamlined as fuck. 2 Golden Guns to kill someone now in PVP. Do they not realize its called golden gun as a homage to Goldeneye's 1 hit kill golden gun? Why call it that then?
>>
>>383556762
I think the MP modes they cut were ones that relied on larger maps and vehicles, both of which Destiny 1 had zero good ones. How Bungie couldn't figure out how to make good vehicles outside the Sparrow blows my mind.
>>383556931
Trying to balance around BOTH PVP and PvE is fucking dumb, but I would suspect there is an either/or option. Less shots but OHK vs double the shots but less damage.
>>
>>383555104
destiny is like eating pizza. its addicting and too much makes you sick but when you leave and come back you remember why you were addicted and later remember why you were sick. it's an endless cycle.
>>
>>383556713
Nigga, if there's a rickety bridge and someone suggest you try crossing the bridge first, would you do it?
>>
File: 456.png (462KB, 455x561px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
462KB, 455x561px
>>383555104
>copy paste game
Dropped
>>
I'm purchasing Destiny 2 on PC 60fps I'll tell you that much
>>
>>383556931
I get what you mean by the golden gun nerf, but I think slightly raising the average TTK is a good thing.
What does annoy me is that there doesn't seem to be any form of support super or playstyle so far, like wtf?
>>
>>383557085
>it's an endless cycle.
Destiny was more addictive in year 1-1.5 then later years when you had to run 3 hard mode raids a week and get 3 shots at the .05% Gjallarhorn to the point where you considered deleting a character so you get 4 shots in a week. After Taken King and especially ROI it went full participation trophy mode. I put like 2 months of my life into Destiny year 1 but ROI maybe 30 hours. You could get 400 without going in the raid. D2 is going to be even more casual friendly. Maybe its for the best.
>>
>>383557227
I think they should just make the golden gun buff give you 1 perfect shot and put 3 shot perk in the tree somewhere that competes with other stuff you desperately want in pvp
>>
>>383557227
Every super is getting weakened and down graded to fuck its so sad. Most supers you will get killed out of before you expend the entire meter.
>>
>>383557227
They aren't supers but warlock has that healing rift they can place. They probably did studies and thought no one wants to play as a Destiny cleric.
>>
>>383557096
Yes he would, because he's no bitch boy.
>>
>>383557706
Oh shit, thanks for the heads up dude!
>>
I wonder if Anthem will make them actually try this time.
>>
>>383558336
>I wonder if The Division will make them actually try this time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.